1 | Eastview High

dude i don't think you understand how excited i am for this book- um chile anyways have fun reading the first chapter my lovelies

enjoy xo

~ 𝕄𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 ~

~ 𝕄𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 ~

I want a dog. Dogs are so cute. Like look at there squishy faces.

Honestly if I could choose, i would be a dog. They always seem so happy all the time. With their tongues that just hang out of there mouth, their tails that are almost always wagging in happiness.

And let's not forget how loved they are.

They literally get praised for sitting!

Although, some dogs don't get the love they deserve. They're neglected, uncared for, abused even. Kind of like me.

I think I want to be a dog because we relate to each other so much.

The happy face they put up but deep down they know, somethings missing. A piece of them that was once there.

I sigh, turning my head back to the front of the car tearing my attention away from the fluffy Golden Retriever outside my window.

I'm moving cities today. To Eastview to be specific.

I'm moving with my Dad and Step-mom. My real mother died a couple years ago.

Her death wasn't such a shock to us but the sudden call to the hospital was. To think that she was just meant to stay overnight after surgery to being told that she only had 12 months left to live.

I would sit with her, for hours and hours just talking to her about my day and all the little things that she missed out on. She couldn't talk back as much but i knew she listened to every word.

She was beautiful. Her honey like hair, those eyes that always held 'love', the warm hugs she would give.

My Mom and I didnt have much of the same features, I mostly took after my Dad. Her hair was blonde, mine is a dark brown. She had fair skin and I have tan, olive skin. The only feature we have in common is our eyes.

Boring, plain old, brown.

There's nothing really special about them. The most common color for eyes.

I always used to complain how much I hated my eyes but my dear old Mother would always tell me how special and lucky I am to have them. She would say 'Myla! Stop complaining, your eyes are so beautiful. Imagine having green eyes, yucky vomit color' she always made me laugh when she said that because I don't think she ever realised that ours are a yucky, poo color.