4 | Tall Trees

omg hey there x

its been a hot minute, how was everybody's year? ha ha, L O L. IM SORRY FOR DISAPPEARING for like the thousandth time but i thought it was time to put y'all out of your misery and give you a new chapter cuz im so amazing like that 💪😔

anyways enjoy you horny whores xo

~ 𝕄𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕤 ~

Crazy. One word to describe my first day of school.

It has been one day and I think I already have three friends.

1, 2, 3. Three WHOLE friends. That is crazy.

It's 11 PM currently and I'm sitting in my little book nook thinking about my first day.

It's crazy to think that not even three days ago I was living in a whole different town...

When Dad first told me about moving, I was sceptical. I mean I had lived in Newport my whole life. I basically grew up there, my brothers grew up there. I didn't want to leave it all behind but then again I barely had any friends back in Newport and now...

Well, let's just say I have two more friends now than I did a week ago.

Starting with Emery. She's probably the happiest person I've ever met. Everything about her just makes me feel so comfortable around her. Like she even laughs at my jokes and I've been told they aren't very good. Ego booster right there ladies and gents. I think everyone should have an Emery in their life because so far everything about her is just AMAZING.

Kai. Oh, where to begin. We met last period, maths. A total sweetheart but i can tell there's definitely a lot of mischief behind that smile and eyes of his. Speaking of his eyes they are absolutely beautiful. One is green and the other's blue, how cool is that. I think it's something called heterochromia? Apparently, he was born with it and is gonna be stuck with it for the rest of his life. I don't know why he sounded so upset about it, it was so fricken cool i'm jelly.

Theo. I Don't know much about him, he's a bit of a mystery to me. I also met him last period along with Kai. He didn't speak much the whole time, there were a few one-words thrown out into the conversation by him but other than that nothing really. I mean I can't say much I hardly spoke at all either during Maths, I was too stunned to even comprehend that two people let alone boys were even talking to me.

It's safe to say though that my first day of school wasn't so... bad. Maybe this move will be okay after all. I sure hope so.

——

Day 2... It is already the second day of my new school and I'm walking to my locker right before my first class. My locker comes into view and I see Emery leaning up against my locker, scrolling through her phone. Her hair is up in a high ponytail and she's wearing leggings and an oversized hoodie.