3 | Spanish Attitudes

did i go MIA on this story? uh yeah. oops, IM SORRY. i don't even have an excuse i'm just lazy af. okay well anyways here's chapter three for your cute asses.

enjoy xo

~ 𝕃𝕦𝕜𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠 ~

~ 𝕃𝕦𝕜𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕠 ~

"Luka get your ass out of bed now, before i go and get the ice water." my dear old mother warns me. "Your going to be late for school, hurry up!"

I groan, before rolling onto my side only to end up on the floor.

"mother-fucker" i grumble, sitting up.

i swear it was Friday yesterday and now it's Monday.

How does that work?

I look over at my clock on my bedside table i realise i have five minutes before i have to leave for school.

Oh for fucks sake. I have English first and Ms Bloom doesn't even like me.

Well, we have a love-hate relationship.

I sigh, standing up and walking to my bathroom.

Every day is the same. Go to school, get girls throw themselves at me, try and pay attention in class and practice almost every afternoon for hockey.

I honestly don't mind it though, apart from the school part.

Kai and Theo, my best friends are the only ones who i actually hang out with in school. I don't usually do girlfriends or 'flings'. I mean i do hook up with a few girls every now and then, but i'm not a total man-whore unlike some.

Take Kai for example, he goes through women like it's a hobby. One week it's Amanda, the next it's Stephanie. I love the guy, don't get me wrong but he definitely is the 'slut' out of all three of us. Although Kai may be the sluttiest he's also the nicest.

Now Theo, the quieter one. He doesn't do hookups or anything like that. He's only ever had one serious relationship but that didn't end well. Actually, ever since his last relationship was probably the last time he ever slept with someone and that was two years ago.

I've known Kai and Theo since first grade. It was the first day, i saw Theo being picked on by some kids a couple years older because of his skin color. I knew right then and there that was not right. He was just a normal kid like me so, I simply walked over there and punched one of the kids in the face. I didn't do much damage but it did get the message across. After that little... incident, Kai saw Theo's and mine bruised faces and came over with his unusually cheerful mood and gave us the rest of his chocolate his mom packed to cheer us up. Since then I guess we've been inseparable.