Chapter 1: Encounter

"I wish I to stay healthy and happy forever.." You blew a dandelion with your eyes closed as the seeds flew around in the air. You heaved a sigh after opening your eyes. "I miss you mom, dad..." You muttered.

You're sitting on the grass, filled with dandelions. You recently discovered this place since you were traveling around to look for herbs. Deciding to wish here everyday as it was just your second time here.
The place was really quiet, windy and relaxing or where you spend your time healing. You wished for things that could benefit you, even though you don't know if it will come true since your parents already passed away and no one could take care of you.

You sat for a while and stared at the beautiful sunset when you heard soft rumbling noises from behind. You turned back to see nothing but the trees and bushes. "Huh, weird. I've been hearing things there ever since I came.." You finally got curious, you stood up and started going near the place that was making noise.

You swept the bush but you saw nothing. "Hm? I swear I saw some kind of black cloth.." You shrugged it off and went back. Your eyes widened as the basket full of bread was gone, all that was left is a single bread. You looked around but no one can be seen. "Who in the world... Is there some kind of creature here?" An idea popped up in your mind, you placed the bread down and bowed your head on your knees. "Aaah~ what a good time to sleep." You said loudly.

You waited for a while until you felt a fast motion from behind, you immediately embraced it.. "Aha!"
It was huge, cold and soft. You opened your eyes revealing... A human?