E=MC1 : the transferring(rewrite)

Rewrite is here bois! Join the discord server too btw.

Discord server : https://discord.gg/4dRPrT8NQN

Japan

???

Break. Stick. Break. Stick. The atoms varied for the right-to-be molecules. They break the weaker salts and compounds to form bigger compounds and chemicals. There is a disturbance as a new fresh salt solution is added and the reactive agents tore them apart. Break. Stick. Break. Stick.

A young adult around the age of 22 shivers from the cold breeze of the room's air conditioner as he wipes a cold sweat from his eyebrows. "It's pretty cold in here, I'll have to pump up the Temperature of the AC before I pass out due to the freezing tempa-tr-tr-tr" he stuttered as the AC directed a huge blast of 15 Celcius air right into his face.

He decided to ignore the AC for now and continue with his work to create an alternative to helium 3/tritium for this oil-dependent world. The reason he is doing this? Is to sell it for a price to the United States for 'project fusion' the mission to create a successful fusion reactor.

Now enough with the info dump, he carefully ejects a greenish-yellow liquid into the solution. For it to mix with the solution to create a colorless and clear fluid.

He then grabs his rubber glove and slaps it into his hand, he then starts to direct his hand into the fluid. To test its acidity as he doesn't have a Ph meter.

"YOOO TENSAIII!" Yelled a familiar voice outside the lab. The scientist is now known as tensai, tensai was startled due to the deafening scream and vibration affecting the lab, due to this, his finger dropped into the solution and immediately dissolved the rubber glove. Exposing his hand to the fluid.

"AHHHH!" He screams as he immediately takes out his finger dropping the glass holding the solution in the process. He immediately washes his hands while blowing into his injured and burnt finger.

After adrenaline kicks in, he immediately directs his attention to the college's lab windows with a terrifying glare as he stomps his way to it.

He immediately swipes the curtains of his way as he slides the window open revealing an open field where a track, football court, and basketball court are.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TAIJU! YOU FUCKING BURNT MY FINGER DUE TO YOUR LOUD ASS VOICE!" Tensai screeches at a well-built man with brown spiky hair. Same age but took the athlete route, unlike tensai who took the science route.

"I'M SORRY!" Taiju calls out to tensai. "BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY! I NEED HELP TO CONFESS MY LOVE! GOT ANY SCIENCE TOOLS TO HELP ME WITH IT?" Tensai then had a noticeable vein appear on his forehead as he starts powering himself to berate his childhood friend.

"DO YOU THINK I'M AN ASTEROMORPH FROM C.M KOSEMANS ALL TOMORROW? I'M PRETTY SURE THEY CAN MAKE A LOVE POTION FOR YOU. BUT I'M HUMAN AND NOT SOME KIND OF FARTING ASS DEMI GOD-LIKE ALIEN!" Tensai yells at Taiju which Taiju responds very.......mature...

"IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CHILDHOOD FRIEND NERD?! WANHH!" Taiju suddenly bawled his eyes out(it's an act) as tensai then felt bad.

"Ok fine! Stop crying!" Taiju then stops bawling as he directs his eyes to tensai about 2 stories up. "Just talk to your crush just like you talk to me! Just a bit Flirty at the same time!"

Taiju then had stars in his eyes as he exclaims in the air. "THANKS, TENSAI!"

"No problem" responded tensai.

"ANYWAY! WANNA GET SOME RAMEN AT ICHIRAN! I'LL PAY!" Taiju calls out as tensai does a thumbs-up sign, "Meet you down there big oaf!".

Tensai then cleans up the mess of the 31st failed attempt at making a hydrogen isotope rivaling the big 2(tritium, helium 3) as he hangs up his lab coat.