Chapter -6

In Hell
Yn -No ,please don't do this .I can't marry
You. I am a angel and you are devil
Beside i am married also.
Jungkook - I don't care whether you are
angel or not.
I will get married to you with
or without your will.
(By saying this Jungkook left the room.)

And Yn was thinking how everything changed.

Flashback
Jungkook has planned everything how he will attack and bring his angel to hell.

After few days
As according to plan Jungkook and his devil army have attacked heaven.
The people of heaven are not stong like devil ,so the angels are loosing.

Everyone was so busy in the fight the nobody noticed the king of hell is not there .

Here ,Jungkook directly went to his angels home.
He entered her house.The scene he saw made his blood boil.
He saw that Yn and Eunwoo were kissing each other passionately.
He went towards them and started choking Eunwoo. Yn tried separate them but he was very strong infront of her after few minutes Eunwoo died and Yn run towards him and start crying .
Jungkook tried to separate her from his dead body but she was not leaving him so Jungkook forcefully pulled her towards him and he use his magic and made her fell asleep and then take her with him.
The war was only to distract them so that no one can come between his plan.
Flashback Ends.

.............. TBC