Chapter - 8

Jin- Queen is pregnant.

(When Jin told him that he was shocked and then he started getting angry because the child was not his,it was Eunwoo 's child )

He angrily went out of the room.

He went to his room and started breaking things thinking how can she have a baby with another man.

After few minutes ,he started thinking something,then started laughing like a creep.

On ther other side
Yn was happy thinking that she has a reason to live without knowing something big is going to happen .

Jungkook ordered his maids to clean the room and then he went to Yn's room.

Yn's room
Jungkook came inside the room which made Yn shocked.

Jungkook-We are getting married after 4 days .

Yn- What are you saying ?How I can get married to you ? I am already married.

Jungkook- Angel ,Did you forget that I have killed your husband infront of your eyes .

Yn - Please don't do this.I am pregnant.Atleast think about this baby.

Jungkook-If you don't agree to marry me then I will kill your child .

Yn-How can you do this?Please don't do this to me .

Jungkook- Angel,you have 2 options:-
1.)Marry me and I will keep this
Baby safe .
2.)I will kill this baby if you don't
Marry me.
I have given the option.
Choice is yours.

Yn- Please don't do this.

Jungkook-You have only 5 seconds.

Yn - plea....

Jungkook-1

Yn-dont ....

Jungkook- 2

Yn -do...

Jungkook-3

Yn- this...

Jungkook- 4

Yn- Fine, I will marry you but please don't do anything to my baby.

Jungkook- Be a good girl .I will not harm the baby but if you do something then you know what will happen.

Saying this he left the room .

TBC.........