writting punishment.

Tae: hoo that's good. You choose good people as your friends.

Yn: yes they are really nice. Specially Lisa she is soo innocent. They all are.

Tae: hoo that's good.( I just smiled at her lightly)

After some time she ask me something. I get confuse.

Yn : who is Mr. Kim..?

Tae: haaa..?

Yn : I ask who is Mr. Kim..?

Y is she asking like this. Didn't she know it's me.. Hoo my damb princess..
I chuckled internally.
I was about to tell her it's me..
She  interrupt me.

Yn: oppa What are you thinking...? Please tell me naa....
Do you know him..?
( she held her head with her palm)
Aish... How.. Dumb I am.
Of course you know him you are also Proffesser like him.
Oppa please tell me   he is your friend right..?( with little tention)

(A/ n Uff.. She is such a talking train.
She said all this one breath )

Tae:  ( let me play with her little it will be interesting  I smirked internally)
Hee first calm down ( I said with little laugh)

Yn: oppaa plsss tell me quickly naa ( convincingly)

Tae: ok okk I know him. And to answer your question.
First tell me why you want me to friend with him.. ??( I raice my one I brow with questioning  way)

Yn:  Today  my friends told me he is the most strictest Proffesser.
And he will punish too hard. (She told with her cute scared face )

(Hoo this is the matter.. Now I understand why she need me to friend with Mr. Kim a.k.a me .. But still I want to hear it from her so I controlled my Laugh . And maintain serious face and ask her)

Tae: so...?

Yn :  if you are his friend. Then you will definitely save me from his punishment right .. ( with some hope)

Tae: what made you think that I will save you from your punishments. Haa..? ( I ask seriously)

Yn : come on oppa.. You want me to get hurt... ? (With fake sad  face)

(Hoo my princess .. This fake sad face not gonna work on me. I know you better baby)

Tae:  of course not...?
But I will do anything for good future.
If it means to hurt you. ( I told her with soft but serious voice)

I don't want my princess to be spoiled.   Because of my love.

Yn: oppa seriously.. .? That means you will hurt me..? ( now she is really sad and little scared)

(I don't want to see my princess eyes which shows  scared ness .
That is too  because of me.
But I will do anything for her better future.)

Tae: yes I will punish you. And I won't stop anyone also. When you did mistakes. ( I said seriously)

Yn: oppa... 🥺 ( she said with  fully scared)

Tae : (I stop the car because we are in front of house. I looked at her I cupped her little face in my big hand)

Baby don't be scared dear. I will never punish you unless you did mistakes.
And I trust my princess. She will not do anything which will Disappoint me.

After I told her this her face lights up .
Making me smile.

Yn : I will never Disappoint  you oppa.
(She said while showing her bright smile)
I kissed her forehead.

Tae: then you don't have to worry about anything. Come on let's go inside.

Other pov
After that Tae, yn got down from car Tae took yn bag from the back seat.
And they both went inside the house.