Test

Hiii guys..

I didn't reach my goal but i post this chapter early

I know it's not early
I am sorry for that..

And many of you told me not to make Tae and Lisa as couples..

But trust me it will be fun..
If you guys think she is too young for him
How about this
I will make her 17 year's old..

Please vote for this chapter if you like it

Enjoy it.. ❤❤❤❤❤
------------------------------------------

Yn : yaa then papa punished you.. For beating teacher.. Because of me you got punished.. ( she said sadly..)

Tae : yaa... And that day papa told me.. This story..
you want know why..??

She shook head as yes

Tae : he told me it's always the elders duty to correct the younger ones path.. Iff we babyied them all there life, They will suffer In our absence ... That's way from that day onwards I didn't interfere on your school matters..

But you know what...??

When you transfer this school.. I was soo worried... But you never gives me trouble...
Yes.. Your are little noughty kid still you never crossed your.. Limit.

But...

Yesterday...
( he paused for a minute, Look at yn once she suddenly looked down. )

I thought you crossed your limits..
I was soo scared yesterday baby.. I thought l spoiled you like that king did with prince..

I was like what if my love ruin your future like that prince..
I was soo scared princess... I was not in my right mind at that time..
That's why I punished you that much...
I am sorry baby...

Again he looked at her...
She is at the same position staring at her lap.. Tears are threatening to fall from her eyes...

He lift her chin up with his finger...
Finally tears made there way on her cheaks.. He wiped her tears..

Tae: I am soo sorry princess.. If I only think about it before my princess not do like these things... You are not going to get scared of me like this..
I am really sorry darling.. ( he don't want to cry in front of her but His corner of eyes held tears.)

Yn : ( she suddenly hugged him and started cry on his chest like baby)
You were look..ing so (hiccups) scary... At that time..

Tae: ( he break the hug cupped her face) I am sorry princess.. You will never look that side of mine... I promise..
Please don't get scared of me. princess... Humm.. It breaks my heart..

Yn : humm.. But..( she just told him playing with her finger.. Still looking down.. )

Tae: what but.. Baby

Yn : I want ice cream..( She looked at him with puppy eyes)

Tae : ( he looked at her done face)

Y n : why are you looking at me like that.. Please oppa
i really want to eat ice cream.

Tae actually wants to refuse her request.. But
he is happy
She is again turns back into his stubborn princess.
So he agree with her.. But only one..ice cream. Then they returned home...

After two days..
----------------------------
Every thing is normal now..
Our yn is currently in her classroom.. Just few minutes are left for test..
Students are so nervous about test.
Tae enter the classroom with question papers..