vii

"Polaroid Flix"
___________________________

"Ooo girl you nasty," Toosii teased as he snapped another picture of you. He took out the film shaking it all while approaching you with a kiss.

"This one might be my favorite," he said flipping over the photo revealing you gripping your right breast.

You playfully rolled your eyes, "You said that about all the others too."

"That's because I can't get enough of you girl," he said cupping your face, "You are my favorite thing."

This made your cheeks heat up. You couldn't hold eye contact any longer before looking off. He gripped your face tighter planting multiple kisses upon your lips.

"Keep posing baby I'm framing these mothafuckas," he joked causing you to laugh hysterically. You were draped in your favorite lingerie piece. It was a lace set in Toosii's favorite color. After purchasing it he insisted that he take pictures of you for him to keep. "Your such a star baby," he beamed.

Buzz....
......Buzz....

The annoying chimes of your phone made you pause before standing to your feet. Looking at the caller ID you panicked.

Looking up at the glowing clock made you curse aloud. "Fuck," you hissed before pressing the green icon.

"Hi baby," you greeted. This made Toosii furious hearing that nickname and tone of voice ooze off your lips.

"Give me fifteen minutes baby," You stated before ending the call. Scanning the room for your clothes you finally found them slipping into each article piece by piece.

Toosii laid against the bed in a jealous frenzy. He debated on if he should start an argument to ruin whatever it was you were running to do for that nigga. 

Clearing his throat he spoke, "Why you always gotta' run to his every beck and call?"

"Please don't start Toot," you sighed flipping the comforters up in search of your shoe, "Stop sitting there and help me find my other heel please."

"Tuh, you think I'm about to help you look for your shit to leave me," he asked in a childlike tone, "You must be crazier than I thought."

Toosii was dramatic and childish that's what you hated about him. You being in a relationship wasn't a secret he knew what this was.  Getting on your hands and knees you scanned the floor until setting your eyes on the Tom Ford pump.  Popping up smiling you slipped it on before grabbing your purse.

Toosii wore a mischievous smirk that you payed no mind to you were missing your mans game. "Hold up," he said causing you to stop. He grabbed ahold of your neck giving you a prolonged nasty kiss.

  ___________________________
Stepping into the chaotic arena you fondled with your freshly installed tape-ins. You were already ten minutes late to the season opener. You knew you'd catch hell from the blogs if a single thing was out of place.

Not even a single hair strand could stick to far from the rest. Finding your court-side seat you sat accordingly just in time for tip-off. "Let's go baby," you yelled it caught his attention making him smile you winked at him. Getting comfortable in your seat you watched as your man played. 

Getting a notification on your phone it was a message from Toosii. A picture of him standing in the full length mirror with nothing but a loose towel around him. You bit down on your lip reading the caption under it.

"Na'jour : My shower would've been better if you was here"
Read 8:30 pm

"Imy2"
Delivered 8:32 pm

You bit down on your acrylic nail before pressing send.
The game lasted its usual time as you waited along with the other wives and girlfriends.

Shannon appeared from the locker room as you greeted him with open arms.

"Good game handsome," you said as he engulfed you in a huge hug.

His 6'6 stature towered over you.

"Thank you love, let's go home," he stated.

The ride home was exactly like they always were. He discusses the peaks and pits of the game as you struggled to keep up. It wasn't that you weren't madly in love with Shannon it was the constant predictability. The sequence of your relationship was one event after the other nothing thrilling or out of the ordinary.

When you met Toosii he fed your mental something you lacked. Suspense, thrill, and mystery. No matter how much time you two spent it was like learning something new every single time. 

"Baby we're here," Shannon announced. You were so deep in thought you tuned out him and the entire car ride.

Walking into your modernized home you slipped your shoes off at the door and journeyed to the master bathroom. Slinging your purse onto the California king  without a care you stripped into your nude.

All you wanted was to wash the day off. Turning the dials on you watched as the glass went from clear to fog. Stepping in you pampered yourself in your favorite products.

Getting out you wrapped a thick towel around yourself. The room was oddly quiet you'd expect Shannon to have the television full blast with sports talk. Instead, you were met with him standing over the night stand with his back turned. Your purse and everything inside it was disheveled.

"Baby-."

"What the fuck are these," he asked turning to show you the Polaroids of you and Toosii.

"No the fuck he didn't," you whispered to yourself. Little did you know when you were frantically searching for your heel Toosii slipped a few of the photos in your bag.

It was mostly the ones of you and him together. Sharing kisses and basically each other's body parts in your mouths.

"I can explain," you announced.

___________________________________
The End