🅘🅘🅘

''𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎"

"Hey y'all," you said adjusting yourself into the camera

"Hey y'all," you said adjusting yourself into the camera. Your views quickly climbed as all your followers greeted you. "Ask me questions y'all I'm bored in my hotel," you explained.

Soon the comment section was filled with questions. You tried your best to answer them all as they quickly came and gone.

"Come to Houston," you read aloud slightly squinting your eyes to read, "Tell em' to book me if they book me I'll come."

You replied to a few more questions until your followers started talking about how Toosii wanted you to add him.

You waited patiently as it connected.

"Wassup," he asked smiling into the camera. His smile was contagious.

"Nothing what you on," you asked. "Fuck what they talkin' bout' I got some questions of my own," he answered as you raised your eyebrows.

"Questions," you repeated as he nodded.

"Go ahead."

"Question number one, you single," he asked causing your to blush.

"Really," you asked jokingly, "yeah I am."

"See that's good cause I always had a little Instagram crush on you," he confessed making your cheeks heat up.

You were so caught up in the conversation you forgot you were live with over a thousand viewers.

"You got everybody on here seeing me blush," you giggled as he laughed.

"Nah, but for real when you gone quit playin' and let me take you out?"

You crossed your arms against your chest, "We can go whenever just set it up."

"Oh word? Don't get my hopes up cause I'll fly to where you at tonight," he assured. "I'm serious, just text me and we can set it up," you informed.

"Alright say less," he said before clicking off.

Once it got back to your normal screen you took a big deep breath in the camera.

"Y'all he so fine," you exclaimed as your followers went crazy.