Prologue

Once upon a time, in a far away land. There lived a Lord so mighty and brave. She was a lovable child and her people adored her. She was the shield of the universes that protected everyone and the sword that fought every threat that may fall upon them and that person's name is Angelique Crystal.

Third person POV

"HER LORDSHIP! WHERE ARE YOU?", shouted Allendis.
This was one normal day in the Crystal Empire that was ruled by the almighty Lord Crystal. While walking Allendis passed by the butler Sebastian.
"Sebastian! Have you seen her lordship? I have been searching for her over an hour now".
"My deepest appologies Allendis-sama, but I haven't seen her. It seems that she has escaped from paperwork once again."
Allendis sighed, he thanked the butler and continued searching for the mischievous lord.

Meanwhile  

'Al will have my head if he founds out that I let the lord go with Amon-sama for a flight' , thought Carsein as he was observing the knights training.
"CARSEIN!".
'There it is'
"Al, my friend! How may I help you", Carsein sweatdropped at his own tone. Thank god he had prepared himself for the worst.
Even if he was used to this, Allendis was somebody that you shouldn't mess with, especially when he is mad. "Carsein, tell me where her highness the lord is. I know you are aware of her whereabouts."
Carsein tensed up and with a quite voice he mumbled, "She is with Amon-sama"
"I see."
Silence........................
"WHAT!!!!" 

The Next Day 

"My lord you should know better than anyone that neglecting your work isn't a wise choice."
There, in the office of the lord stood Allendis going back and forth from one side to another scolding her lordship while she was sitting quietly on her chair signing papers. She let out a bored sigh
"I know Al, you don't have to scold me and please stop shouting, you're gonna make my ears bleed if you continue."
"I'm doing it for you."
"I'm aware of that and relaxing once in a while isn't a problem. You of all people know that the past few months I have been stuck in this office signing papers. I felt suffocated, I need to let loose a little."
Allendis was left speechless. He knew that was true, after all he was by her side day and night. It was a mistake from his side for not noticing her discomfort. 'Of course. She has barely slept this past few months. How could I not think about her highness feelings.' 
"I was a fool for not doing anything in order to help you. Please forgive me my lord.", he said as he bowed down his head.
"I didn't say that for you to bow your head Al. I'm just happy to know that I have people like you and Carsein to have my back. After all we have been together for like forever."
"Your majesty. Please watch over the kingdom and our families for a long time. This kingdom couldn't have a better ruler than you."
Angelique smiled at his words.
"I couldn't have asked for anything better. Now we shall continue our work. I don't think those papers are going to be signed on their own", she said and laughed along with Allendis
"Couldn't have said it better, your majesty." 

Time Skip (Nighttime) 

First person POV

As the day ended so had my energy.
I bid everyone in the palace goodnight and excused myself to my bedchamber.
I had some maids bath me and eventually dress me in my nightgown.
As I laid my head on my pillow I felt my consciousness slip away. 

Everything was black.
The only thing I could notice in front of me was a mirror.
Suddenly a face emerged from the mirror. It was starring right through my soul and after a while it started talking.

Ah... My dear beloved.

A lovely and noble flower of evil.

Truly, you are the most beautiful of all.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the...

Those who are guided by the Dark Mirror.

As long as your heart desires,take the hand that appears in the mirror.

Flames, that can turn moon to ashes.

Ice, that can freeze time.

Earth, that can swallow the sky.

Show no fear to the power of darkness.

Take the hand...

For me...

For them...

For you...

We don't have much time left.

No matter what, never let go of that hand.

TO BE CONTINUED