Chapter 01

Black...
That's all Angelique could see.
Confusion had eaten her alive. The last thing she remembers is laying down on her bed after a day of only signing papers.
She tried to stand up but hit her head on something hard.

ANGE: What the heck!? Where am I? Is this a coffin!?

She tried to understand her situation. While being deep in thought, Ange suddenly heard somebody speaking.

???:Crap...People are coming...Gotta get a uniform before they catch me...Grrr!This lid is annoyingly heavy.Well, I guess it's time for my secret move! 

After that she couldn't hear anything else. The place fell silent, when suddenly...

ANGE: WHAT THE HECK!? IT'S BURNING!

???:Great...now I gotta...AGH!WHY ARE YOU AWAKE!?

Ange opened her eyes and stared at the creature in front of her dumbfounded.

ANGE: A talking tanuki?Are you playing with my nerves world!?, she asked as she felt her anger rising.

???: I'M NOT A TANUKI! I AM THE GREAT GRIM!

She was lost for words as she looked at him with a blank face.

ANGE: Yeah, whatever you say little guy.Anyways!Where's the exit of this place?I need to get as much sleep as I can because tomorrow is going to be a long day for me.

As Ange started roaming around in search of the exit, the talking tanuki started following while shouting at her. 

Grim: WAIT RIGHT THERE HUMAN!I NEED THE CLOTHES YOU WEAR.

Ange turned around,she looked at the tanuki then at her clothes.

ANGE: Are you crazy you pervert!?I may not know how or who changed my clothes but I'm sure this robe is the only thing I'm wearing.Now SHUT UP and let me leave in peace.

As she turned around to leave suddenly a ball of fire passed by her face.
She stumbled from shock and immediately turned around.

ANGE: ARE YOU CRAZY!?THAT ALMOST BURNED MY FACE!

Grim smirked, put his paws on his hips and said,
"Give me the uniform and I won't try to roast you again"

Ange didn't have time for this. She needed to leave this place as soon as possible so she turned around and bolted away.

Grim: Fgna!WAIT HUMAN! 

And he bolted after her..........

Time Skip

She passed through halls.
One door leaded to another.She reached the courtyard and last she ended up in the library.
Then another flame passed by that made her stop.
She turned around and there he was panting from all the run.

Grim: Finally reached you. Now...THE UNIFORM!

He took a deep breath ready to shoot another flame but before he could a lash emerged from the shadows and tied him down.Grim looked dumbfounded.

Grim: NANI!?WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CORD!?

???: This is no mere cord. It's the Lash of Love.

'The lash of love?Really?You kidding with me?Where the heck have I tangled myself'
Ange thought while looking deadpaned at the exchange between the man and Grim.

???: Finally, found you at last.The new student that left the hall of mirrors on his own.

She blinked then looked left and right. Eventually she turned to him.