Chapter 5

He hugs me. Really? I nod again. I like you too (Y/N). He gets up and helps m up. Let's go it's getting late. I like it out here so I'm going to stay a little more. I smile. Zero says well I'm going to head back... I have some studies to catch up on. I laugh. What? What's funny? He says looking confused. You...doing homework?! You seem like a kid who wouldn't do it and just give the "evil stare" to the teachers to tell them that you never get to do homework...and your father works here... Zero says well I do, do my homework...just because I may look mean and my father is here doesn't mean anything... He seemed a bit mad at my comment. I'm sorry I say. He goes over and hugs me. I'm sorry too. He walks away after a few minutes and goes to his dorm. I stay and start climbing the tree. I look up at the sky. I see someone in the corner of my eye and turn to look around. No one is there. I sit up and look around. Hello? Is someone there? Nothing replays to my question so I start to get down the tree when I feel a hard tug on my shit. I look up and it's a man I didn't know. He is wearing a brown tshirt and black pants. He jumps down with me and holds me close. Hey! Let me go! He looks at me and his eyes are bright red. I see he has fangs. I gasp and squirm. Let me go! He pushes me sonar a tree and bites my neck. I am crying at this point and trying to kick him off. I see zero as I'm starting to black out. When I wake up there is a bandage around my neck and zero looks like he's bleeding in the shoulder. He looks at me and he says. Oh good your awake. W-what happened? You were attached he says softly. By who? I have a flash back. A vampire! I say a bit to loud. Zero says. Yes...but we got rid of him... That's how you got a wound isn't it? He nods. Yeah... *he get up and hug him. You will be ok won't you? I smile. He kisses me on the cheek and says yeah I'll be ok as long as you are. I blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Going to stop there for right now because I'm in class next chapter they will be back at school !!:3