Chapter 10

I sit on my bed and smile. (Y/N) I love you... I close my eyes and hug my pillow. When I wake up and see her in my bed the next morning. I blush. H-hey.... I was in my underwear and without a shirt. I look at her and then lean close to her and kiss her. She blushes. After a few moments I lean close to her neck. My eyes are bright red. She hesitates and then shakes and pushes my head to her neck. I bite her neck without hesitating that time. She Jumps. After a few minutes I get off her. I look at her and gasp. ~AGH GOD DAMNIT!~ she looks at me she is crying a little. (Y/N) I-I'm sorry...she looks at me and shakes her head. It's o-ok...I let you... I cover my face with my hands, I was panicking. She hugs me. I hug her back. After a few minutes I go over to the bathroom and grab a bandaid and put it on her neck.

YOUR POV
I look at him. I was kinda shocked but I didn't care. I still loved him. I could tell he didn't want to and that I should have slapped him or something to make him stop but I didn't want to. I didn't care at the moment. He looked at me and says. I-I'm sorry... I kissed him, He kissed me back. His mouth tasted like metallic or like blood I should say, I shivered. I started to make out with him trying to ignore the metallic taste. He did the same and held me close. I pulled away and kissed his forehead. He blushes. I whisper to him. It's ok... He hugs me and keeps his his he's down on my chest. He was blushing slightly. I kissed his head and let him rest. I knew he wasn't tired but he wanted to get what just had happens out of his mind. I closed my eyes.

~~~~~NEXT DAY~~~~~
I woke up to see zero out of the bed and on his bathroom. Z-zero? He replied. Yes? I asked him what he was doing and he said he was getting something. He walks out with and he is bitting the tip of a condom packet. He smirks a little and leans against the bathroom door. Want to? He said to me. I blush red. I nod a little. He blushes. He takes the condom. Packet out of his mouth and puts it to the side while he kisses me on the lips and then pins me down*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is getting hard to write idk what to do after this scene:/ and ideas?