Chapter 1

I wake up and look at my alarm clock and gasp. I'm late! I yell and get dressed in a hurry. Today was my first day at school at the cross academy. I wear a uniform they gave me. I brush my hair and teeth and eat a little breakfast and then run out the door. When I get there I look at the class room and all the people stare at me. (Y/N) please take a seat next to zero.
I go and sit next to him and say hi. He turns his head and doesn't talk. Hmm so I'm guessing your shy? He doesn't reply. I sigh and lay back and listen to the teachers boring conversation about what's going to gapping in this years class.

~~~~~AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~
I walk and sit against a tree and put my ear buds in. I see zero and yuki telling the day class students to o back to their dorms. Zero looks kinda mean I say in my head. Maybe that's why no one talks to him that much...the gates open and the night class students walk along and say some things to the day class students. The day class students look like they have died on the inside. I end up falling asleep after a few minutes and awoke by a tap on the shoulder. I wake up and see zero there and he says hey (Y/N) you need to get back to your dorm...I can walk you there. I node and get up and walk with him to my dorm. Well anyway thanks...I Open my door to my dorm and walk inside.
----------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this let me know if you want more!!