II-2

Namaskaram 🙏

Date of Update: 08

Date of Update: 08.03.2022

I know I am late but it was '7 years of Ragini’ on 2nd March 😍😍😍 and '3 years of Mishti’ on 5th March 😍😍😍 and I just realised that both of them are in this story and couldn’t update on those days. So here it is celebrating those special roles of my favourite actress Tejasswi Prakash 😍

Happy International Women’s Day!

****

A girl stopped exactly at the entrance of the college.

“Elite University!” She read like a mere whisper looking at the board of her college.

She smiled lightly adjusting her spectacles.

“Doll!” she heard her twin sister’s voice

She held her bluetooth that is fixed to her ear.

“Haan Mish!” She responded in the phone.

“You reached?” Mishti asked in phone.

“Yes! But when will you reach?” Ragini asked still looking at the college name board.

“Ten minutes! Till then you go inside.” Mishti said.

“What? But why? I will wait for you no. Already you sent me here alone.” Ragini spoke biting her nails.

“DO NOT bite your nails Doll!” Mishti spoke in phone.

“You are seeing me?” Ragini asked frowning and looking around.

“I don’t need to see you to know that you are biting your nails doll. I am your TWIN sister who has been seeing you since we both are in mumma’s stomach. So I know you more than anyone else!” Mishti spoke.

Ragini smiled warmly.

“Mish come fast. I am sc…scared!” Ragini finally said it with worry occupied on her face.

“Just walk inside doll. It’s our college for two years. You have to know it. Go inside.” Mishti encouraged Ragini to go inside.

“But…” she gets interrupted by Mishti.