3 🔥

He slams me into the wall, as people are walking by. "I've just about had it with your fucking attitude these past few days. I said you fucking owe me one."

"Who the hell do you think you are, shut up and let me go."

"Listen, the only reason why I'm nice to you is because your my best friends sister. And he just happens to be injured, so I agreed to look out for you. But if your going to keep up with this fucking bitchy-"

"Just shut up already will you? I'm sorry you feel obligated you prick, I'll be walking from now on. And don't worry about driving me home, I'll walk home tonight too."

For some reason this really pisses him off. He grabs my wrist firmly and pulls me away, into a study. "You're not walking anywhere looking like that," he whispers under his breath as he drags me away, I barley caught it.

Once we're in the study I wiggle out of his grasp, but he grabs my wrists and pushes me into the wall. I could tell he was a little bit drunk.

"What are you doing!"

He trails his eyes down my body, "whys your breathing so harsh Alice?" One hand takes both my wrists above my head, and the other trails down my face to lightly brush my neck.

"I-um" I swallow and take a breath. "What's the favour you needed?"

"I need you to tell me something," his hand slowly stretches, across my neck.

"Mm o-kay." My breathing is extremely fast now, and his knee slides between my legs which makes it somehow speed up even more. I look down at my feet.

Slowly he says, "Why did you say no to me in 9th grade?" His hand is now fully wrapped around my neck, and a little whimper comes out of me as his grip begins to tighten. He pushes my head back up to look at him.

"I- well- you were a year older, and you um," I struggle to get the words out, hating how intimidated I feel right now. My legs though, try to clench together before remembering his leg between them.

"I-um," he smirks mocking me, pushing his leg up higher, which now rubs against me.

My brows knot together, and I'm starting to get annoyed. "You were ugly." I smile innocently. His grips tighter. "And you were an asshole." Tighter. "And I wanted someone more... interesting." I barley get the last words out, my face flushed red. "Stop."

His grip lessens slightly, his nostrils flaring. "I'm going to fucking end you."

"Aw, poor boy can't handle rejection?" Fuck I should not taunt him right now. But I can't control the way my body reacts to him being pissed off. The excitement running through me.

I struggle under him, and he smirks again thinking of something. " 'You Were ugly?' " He repeats. I stop and stare at him, then drop my gaze. "And what about now?" He pushes my head up once more, forcing eye contact. "Am I still
boring?" His grip tightens again. No you're fucking hot.

"Y-yes. Ugly- and so so boring." His jaw clenches and he finally lets me go, standing over me while I crouch over to catch my breath.

His face looks red with anger, but he calmly says, "Get the fuck out. I'll call you and Katie an uber home." Then he takes off his leather jacket and throws it over me. "And your never wearing that dress again."