4

I wake up beside Katie in my bed, and frown as all the memories from last night hit me. Thank god it's a saturday, and I don't have to see his stupid face. I mean who the hell does he think he is?

I can't help feeling turned on though by his hand pressing my wrists to the wall. Or his hand around my...

"Morning," I say to Katie cutting my thoughts short. She had way more to drink last night than I had, and I found her passed out beside Kris in some random guest bedroom. Luckily they were both moderately clothed.

She whines and rolls over, shoving her face into the pillow.

"Come on, wake up dumbass, we have to go eat something."

"Ughhh, give me five more minutes, christ."

I laugh and look at the clock. It's already 1pm. I get up, shoving the clothes on my floor away and walk to my bathroom. I'm still wearing my makeup from last night, but disregarded the dress. I throw on a big tshirt, and some tight shorts.

I clean my self up, and shower, by the time Katie wakes up and stumbles her way into the bathroom.

My parents are gone at the hospital with my brother, so as usual it's just me making some pancakes for the two of us.

I assume Katie told her mom she'd be here for the night, but just in case I texted her.

I look out the kitchen window, and see Ryan in the front yard mowing the lawn. Shirtless. He looks so hot... I mean gross. And sweaty.

Fuck me.

Katie walks down and we eat our pancakes. I eat mine with jam, while she eats hers with more maple syrup than pancake.

I hear a knock at the door, and head over to see who it is.

"Who is it?" Katie yells from the kitchen.

"No one."

I turn around and walk back to the kitchen to keep eating.

That's when the front door opens, and in he walks. When the hell did he get a key? I guess I never questioned how he comes in every morning to wake me up even when my parents aren't home.

He walks towards us, and I remind myself not to stare. "Your mom asked for me to mow your lawn, but I'll need your lawn mower."

"Why not use yours?"

"Yours is better, and since you have a bigger lawn..." he shrugged. "Can you open the shed or not?" He says impatiently, but unlike me has no problem making eye contact the entire time.

"Um ya," I mumble. I don't want to be alone with him. Even if just for a few seconds.

Katie looks between us, silently asking if she missed something.

I walk outside, slipping on sandals. I open the shed and walk inside to show him where it is.

But before I can get too far he grabs my hips and pushes me against the work bench, leaning into my neck. I nearly stop breathing, and go totally still.

"Your going to regret what you said last night. Don't think I forgot." His naked torso leans against mine and I shut my eyes trying not to stare.

"I don't know what your talking about," I say quietly. He has no issues with my current state, and stares right down my top.

"And I want my jacket back at school Monday." His thumb traces a line on my hip, absent mindedly, as if it was the most casual thing in the world.

"Okay.." My heart beat is running a mile per minute.

He takes one last look at me before stepping back, and walking towards the lawn mower. I take that as my que to leave. I'm in the door he says, "Oh, and Alice?"

"Ya?"

"My eyes are up here." I look up and flush red, speed walking out of the shed. I can hear him chuckling behind me. Fucking- arrogant- prick-

As I walk back into the house, Katie is already waiting for me at the door.

"So wanna tell me what all that tension was about?"

"It's nothing."

She crosses her arms. "Did something happen at the party?"

"Sort of..." I trail off, and look behind me out the window when I hear the lawn mower starting up.

"You slept with him didn't you!!"

"What?! No! God no."

She sighed, "so what happened."

"Well..."

So I told her bits of what happened. I left out the choking, and the pinning against the wall parts, but told her the basics of the conversation. And how he kissed me while we danced.

"Damn. You should totally fuck him. I mean I would've, if I didn't know that you have a crush on him."

"I do not!!"

"Uh-huh. Your blushing. And either way, he's totally hot."

"Whatever."