22 🔥

It's 3:30am and I'm laying awake staring at my ceiling. I roll over and turn my lamp on, pulling my book into my lap.

I forget I'm at a very hot part- and immediately close the book shut. I cannot believe he left.

I turn my phone on, almost stopping myself but there's no stopping now.

Me: R u awake

Ryan: Yes. What's wrong. R u ok

Me: Yeah. Well um no. I need you. Right now.

Ryan: It's 3:30am. Your parents r home.

Me: Please.

I hold my breath as the three dots appear then disappear again. Reappear again.

Ryan: I'll come tomorrow morning.

Me: I can't wait. And you stole my toys. Pls.

Again I wait.

Ryan: Your brother will have my head.

Me: Ryan I swear I'll be good and quiet. You can sneak in. I really need you.

I stare at the phone but the dots don't appear again. I sigh, frustrated. He got me horny earlier and now won't even text back.

That's when someone knocks on my window. I nearly jump out of my skin, as I scamper to the window. My eyes widen as I peer over and see Ryan crouched on the roof like spider man or something.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say as I pull the window up. "I could've let you in through the door! How'd you even get up there?"

"I have my ways."

His long limps barley and awkwardly fit through the frame, and when he's in he immediately grabs my throat and kisses me hard.

I pull back a little, "I know I said I wanted this but we really do have to be quiet." I notice a black backpack on him. "What's in there?"

He doesn't respond, he drops it to the ground and kisses me once again, walking me back until the back of my knees hit the bed.

His hand tightens slightly against my neck. I push one of my hands into his hair, the other sliding down between us.

Before I can reach for him, he pushes me down to sit, looking down at me. His hand pushes back to my scalp and he roughly pulls my hair back so I look at him. The other hand rests down beside me on the bed, his body lowering so his mouth is by my ear.

"You're going to listen to me today. I'm not in the mood for your bratting."

"Why should I?"

"Because pleasing me gets you rewarded. And if I have to repeat myself, I'll make sure you understand my frustration." His hand tightens and I wince.

"What has you in such a sour mood?"

"This and that." He pushes my back down, and walks over to his bag, dumping the contents on the bed.

Immediately I snatch the metal handcuffs. "Maybe we should switch it up tonight? You seem stressed. I can take control for you."

His jaw clenches. He climbs on top of me, flipping me over onto my stomach like a sack of potato's. He easily grabs my wrist with the cuffs, bringing it behind me until it hurts.

"I told you I'm not in the mood for joking around. Drop them."

I reluctantly let them go. I really want him to start already and I'll only end up delaying the inevitable.

"Ryan, I think you need to clam"-

"It's sir tonight. Every time you mess up I'll add to my reasons for not allowing you to finish tonight." My stomach sinks. But I don't reply.

The cuffs are on, and he grabs the chain between them, pulling them down so it tugs my wrists against the metal. I wince, squirming to try and release the pressure. "Stop!!"

"I don't think you are quite understanding me."

"I am!" I say a bit too loudly, because his hand covers my mouth.

"Then respond properly."

He tugs harder, and I say through his hand, "yes sir." Though it comes out muffled. His thumb pushes against my lips, I try to rip away but his hand hold my chin firmly. It breaks through, and I stare him directly in the eyes as I bite down on his thumb, hard. He winced just slightly, pulling free then slapping my face. My mouth drops open, my eyes darting to the door.

He grabs my chin again, "don't provoke me."

He finally lets go and a little sigh escapes me. I want to rub the side of my face, rid it from the burning.

As he's getting off me, I sit up so I can look at him. He brought my vibrator, and also a remote controlled one. And a gag. I look up at him sharply. "You're not putting that in my mouth."

He raises an eyebrow. "I'm not?"

"No."

It's in his hand, but instead of trying to put it on me, his hand goes between my legs. I'm sitting on my knees, slightly separated. His fingers find my underwear under the big shirt, and start rubbing circles. I sigh, he comes closer and my head rests on his chest.

"You're an asshole. Teasing me is not going to get me to put that thing on." I feel helpless, my arms stuck behind me.

He says nothing. Then his other hand comes up and suddenly I can't breathe. He plugged my nose.

Then he's whispering into my ear again, "don't pass out." He stops teasing me, and I immediately miss the friction. "And remember why you're trying to be good for me tonight."

I stare at him angrily. My my lungs are fighting for air. I didn't even take a big breath before he did it. He hold the bar gag right up to my mouth, "take it."

I shake my head, but my vision goes fuzzy and I know I won't be able to control my body much longer. I try to rip away from him, but he moved so I'm sitting between his legs, one at my back, and one around me. I shake my head but it only makes me dizzy until my mouth finally opens and I pant, while he shoves it into my mouth.

I try to get my hands to him but it's useless. All it does is pinch my wrists. He secures it around my head.

"Hard to be a brat without your voice isn't it?"

I just glare. He takes my arms and flips me onto my stomach once more.

He then puts something between my hands. "Grab it. It's just a hand towel. Drop it if you want to use your safe word. Understand?"

I nod.

"Tell me."

"I unnerrsann." I say muffled. I feel his hand between my legs.

"So cute how you pretend to struggle. Your body gives you away."

I try to tell him to fuck off. It doesn't come out right, but I think he gets the message as he slaps my raised ass.

I look back at him in a stop it way, my heart rate accelerating at the thought of getting caught. It would be so bad.

"The more you piss me off, the more I'll slap you, and the higher chances are we're caught. So if you're smart, you'll stop."

Finally, when I stay still and quiet, his fingers slide into me, and I bite down on the gag to stop any noise from escaping me, and accept my fate of being in his control.