Chapter - 3

Remember this is the zombie apocalypse so there will be gross stuff yadayada !
-

"Nick said there should be a store around here somewhere." Alex said. Both Caleb and Alex decided to go and grab some supplies for Lily's birthday. They took a map with them that Nick and labeled and Alex was going to be the Navigator since he can't drive.

"Oh I see it, but we have some company." Caleb said loading his gun as they came to a stop. "Hm, seems like 3 of them. But I'll cover incase there is more." Alex said loading his leather straps with bullets. "Let's head out." Caleb said in a annoying voice Alex found funny.

"Can you hurry the fuck up, i literally don't wanna be here there are bugs everywhere." Alex complained as he stood near the door. "My bad your majesty, I shall have our maids clean at once." Alex laughed at Caleb comment. "As you should, you servants can't do anything right." Alex said with a hand on his head as he leaned against the counter. They both laughed at each other's stupidity. Suddenly they both hear a car drive by. Alex grabs Caleb and pulls him behind the counter.

"Are you sure you saw people come in here? You sure it wasn't some zombies?" A guy in all black asked. "Lady Rose asked for the people who we saw yesterday. They have to be here somewhere and I swear I saw somebody walk in." Both Alex and Caleb held their breath. Luckily they both hid their jeep under a dusty blanket and behind a bunch of boxes. "Nobody is in here you shit head, not to mention it's literally night time." One of them groaned. Alex watched as the 3 people walked around. Throwing things ruining the supplies. "Fuck." Caleb whispered. "Maybe it was a different building." The one with a red vest said. They all walked out. The two of them waited at least half an hour behind the counter.

"So they are looking for us." Caleb said. "I guess, and who the fuck is lady rose? What does she want with us?" Alex commented. " I don't know but let's grab what we can and leave."

Alex's POV

The drive back was quiet. It was a wack experience, I have never been so close to people beside the one in our group. It felt, weird.. like why would they want us? Does this mean there are actually other people besides us out there? I mean I knew it was possible. But I would expect that in like another country.

"You okay?" Caleb asked me, I turn and just nodded. "It's weird, it's been just us for a long time." I said, rubbing my arm. "I know. We can discuss this with the ot-" Caleb was cut off as a zombie flew on the front of the car. "Shoot it shoot it shoot it!" I yelled. "You fucking shoot it!" I grabbed my gun, standing up in my seat as Caleb made a quick stop, i shot it making the blood splatter all over my face, i grounded and started to pulled it off. I wasn't as strong as Nick or Caleb but I got some strength in me. I pulled it half way off and signaled for him to continue driving.

3rd person POV

Jacob and Nick opened the garage for the two guys. They parked in the spot for the jeep and help pull out the supplies they got. "You guys okay?" Nick asked as he wiped some of the blood off of Alex's face. "Yeah, but we need a small meeting. We found something out" Caleb said. "Like what?" Jacob asked, "Well remember those god people, we found out something." Alex said answering his question.

Esmi sat on the counter crossing her legs and she help wipe off the blood from Alex's face. Caleb started explaining what happened. From when they got there to when they left and got attack on the road. "So they are after us?" Nick asked, he ran his hand through his hair and gripped it slightly. "If things keep on happening we are gonna have to move. We don't know what their intentions are with us." Jacob said. "Why are you so pushy on us leaving? Maybe they are good, maybe they wanna help!" Caleb yelled. "You don't know that Cal. You don't know what their intentions are." Nick yelled back glaring at Caleb. Caleb bit his tongue.