Chapter 24

Ky's POV.

It's currently Thursday evening and I am on my way back from a business meeting with this club manager that runs a club in Beverly Hills.

Me and him are setting up an arrangement where I get 16 percent of his revenue to promote/oversee his clubs. Basically I own part of his club now and I will be part of the decision making and business plan. My calculations show it should go well, I payed a pretty penny for it.

It's 6pm so I decided to go out for a drink or two to celebrate. I felt a bit iffy about it though because of what happened last time but why would I let something like that bother me.

I decided to call up Rico to see if he wanted to slide.

"Aye Wassup foo" I spoke in the phone.

"Que onda boss" he replied.

"Aye you busy right now" I asked.

"I'm at this females bad but I can slide somewhere" he said.

"Nah don't trip go get that, ima be at that little bar that's 6 mins from the crib though by the way" I said.

"Fasho boss I'll hit you in a bit" he replied and I hung up.

Once I finally got to the place I sparked up real quick and began thinking about random things.

My neighbor popped into my head and I realized I hadn't seen her in a few days. I just see her car leave mad early and come back mad late. She must be tired never being home or maybe she has a girl.

That's not my business though. I let my mind wander else where until I finished the blunt.

I then walked in, seeing this fine ass peace of chocolate sitting at the bar so I went and sat next to her.

"What you doing here by yourself" I said sitting next to her getting the bartenders attention.

"I got stood up sadly" she said looking a bit simp.

"Well let me keep you company, they trippin for standing your beautiful self up" I told the woman.

She took a full glance at me and her eyes automatically lit up and she smiled.

Damn I got it like that?

"You a fine peace yourself" she smirked at me.

"What can I get you" the bartender asked.

"Let me get a bourbon on the rocks, and whatever the lady wants" I put my attention on her.

"I'll have a French Martini" she said.

My drink 🤔

"I never got your name" I told her.

"It's anasia, yours?" She smiled.

Pretty ass smile.

"You can call me Rey, your name is unique I like it"

"Thank you, I like yours too" she replied.

The bartender brought us our drinks and we began to enjoy the night the more we talked. She was a beautiful energy on the real, she was so little and kind, I wondered what fool could have stood her up.

About a half hour later the girl told me she was going to head out. We exchanged numbers and she was on our way out until she bumped into me. I heard an argument begin to stir.

"Oh so now you wanna show up huh" she crossed her arms.

"Chill shawty I got caught up with a meeting I'm sorry" she said back to her. The bar was dim so I could not see her face very well.

"Nah fuck you this shit over" she said walking around the person. They proceeded to grab her arm and push her against the wall next to the door. This gave me flashbacks and I immediately got up, not going to allow another woman to go through something like this.

"Let me go" she cried.

I walked up to the girl and pulled her back by her shirt, punching her in her jaw once she faced me.

I looked at her face and instantly stood there in shock. She held her jaw while sitting on the ground and looked back up at me. Smirking.

"Well well well, just the person I was looking for" she smiled getting up.

At this point the girl had already ran out of the bar and to her car. Not even a thank you smh.

I started backing up towards the exit not wanting to turn away from her.

"Where you going Ky" she said walking towards me.

"H- how did you find me, I thought you were dead" I asked her.

"Well you thought wrong baby girl and I been watching yo every move" she said.

"Look bruh I don't want no problems just leave me alone Dee" I told her straight up feeling uneasy.

"There will always be a problem when you're not with me Ky" she continued to walk towards me until I busted into a sprint.

She began running after me. I felt like I was going to throw up.

My car was about two blocks away because of stupid busy ass LA so I began running towards that direction.

"IF ITS GON BE THE HARD WAY YOU SHOULDVE SAID THAT KY" she laughed starting to get closer.

"ILL ALWAYS FIND YOU" I began running faster, feeling my adrenaline kicking in. I was not letting her ass get me today or ever again.

I hit the corner trying to loose her but I saw the shadow of her body a little bit behind.

Once I got to my car I unlocked it with the button. Thank god for these new keys.

I could see her getting closer and right as I was about to close my door she put her hand in between it and grabbed me by my throat.

"Ain't no way I'm letting you get away this time" she smiled kissing me. I proceided to kick her in her stomach and punched her twice as hard as I could. She fell to the ground and I got into my car speeding off.

Godamn.