Chapter 25

Kys POV.

I sped and cried the entire way home.

Once I finally pulled into my drive way I got out of the car, throwing up into the bushes next to me.

Once I was done I jus sat down and put my head in between my legs.

I couldn't believe what just happened.

"Renae?" I looked up to see my neighbor walking towards me. I instantly wiped my tears with my shirt and looked up at her.

"Wassup" I asked not wanting to be bothered. I needed to figure all this shit out.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting down next to me.

Ugh.

"Nothing man just ate some bad food" I replied knowing that sounding like a lie. Dumbass.

"Why you lying to me?" She asked lowkey laughing at how bad my lie was.

"I just don't wanna talk about it" I said.

"Alright I'll respect th- holdup why is your neck all red like that" she asked looking closer, her eyes widening.

"Nothing bruh back up forreal" I said on the verge of more tears.

I tried to get up but instead she sat on the ground next to me and pulled me into her arms.

I started quietly crying because it's been a minute since I had a shoulder to cry on. Literally.

She didn't say anything she just rubbed my back and let me cry it out. I was glad she wasn't because words never help me calm down.

It's physical touch that usually eases me but I haven't gotten it in a while.

After a while I separated myself from her arms and wiped away my tears. She just looked at me still no words but somehow I could understand what she was thinking.

"Do you feel better?" She asked me.

I nodded.

"Good" she got up holding her hand out to me.

I grabbed it and she lifted me up walking me to the door.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I nodded again.

I sat down on the couch and she sat down on the chair across from me.

"Can you please tell me what happened" she asked politely, I could tell she was angry but doing well to keep her composure.

I put my hands over my face and ran them down looking up at the ceiling.

"I wouldn't know where to start" I said looking at her.

I honestly hate telling people I was abused, it's embarrassing especially for me being a masculine appearing stud. It feels pitiful.

"From the begging" she said still patiently waiting.

"I- need to get water" I got up getting a bottle for her as well. I came back and sat down after handing it to her.

"My ex girlfriend is in town" I said plainly.

"That doesn't tell me why theres a red line across your throat" she said.

"Well my ex is not like other exes" I replied.

"What do you mean" she said confused.

"She is abusive dawg ok she used to beat on me all the time and held me captive when I tried to leave her" I finally got it off my chest.