'The' surprise

Your eyes opened up to what seemed like a traditional Japanese ceiling. Slowly trying getting up you turned to the side, resting an arm steady to handle your head as you glanced over to the door. There, you heard a familiar voice echoing from the hallways of the house. You couldn't hear much but you could hear footsteps coming towards the room you were in. You hesitated to stay seated at first, thinking it would be a stranger or something. Though you changed your mind when you saw familiar clothing from afar. It was Tengen. You laid back down on your pillow, releasing a sigh of relief.

"Y/n, you're awake!" Tengen exclaimed as he entered the room, rushing towards you.
"I am." You smiled.
"I missed you, i was worried..!" He smiled as tears of happiness fell down his face.
"Oh Tengen, love!" You got up, hugging him.
You both sat there hugging each other for a while before making eye contact. You wanted answers for your questions.
"T-tengen..where are we?" You asked, looking around the room.
"It's..its a house of an old lady who offered helping you get back to your normal state." He smiled, patting your hair gently.
"I..i see, how sweet of her. But uh, was this our destination..?" You asked confused.
"Oh, well you felt really sick i just couldn't go directly to our destination without you being able to lift an arm." .. "though it is close from here" he placed two fingers under his chin.
"Oh, i see.." you looked down, scratching one of your arms.
"Are you feeling better, dear?" He lifted your face up with his finger.
"I- i am, I'm way better than before" you gave him a wide smile, closing your eyes.
"I'm grateful" he kissed one of your cheeks so gently.
"Would you mind doing it again..it felt nice" you blushed, looking away.
"Anything my princess asks for" he smirked.
"Pfft, calling me that makes you sound like my dad or smt" you laughed.
"Well after all i am your dadd-" he smirked, staring at your lips as he held onto them with a finger.
"Yeah, ha..i heard that one before. Shut up, Tengen." You turned as red as a tomato as he approached your face.
"Oh so she's awake?" Asked an old looking woman as she entered the room.
"Yes, thank you for your help." Tengen thanked the old lady with a smile on his face as he held his hands together.
"Oh, there's no need." She smiled, holding onto the door.
"Well, isn't she a beauty" she stared at you with a soft expression in her eyes.
"She is, i must say I'm very lucky." He chuckled.
"T- thank you" you turned your face, blushing.
"Oh and look at that kimono! Doesn't it fit her perfectly?" She said, smiling.
"Ki- kimono?" You looked at yourself to find yourself wearing a kimono all this time.
"It does." Chuckled Tengen.
"But- how? I wasn't wearing this kimono before.." you asked, confused.
"Your fiancé wanted you to rest down on something comfortable so i offered this kimono my granddaughter left here with me" the lady made hand gestures, explaining the situation.
"You, you changed my clothing?" You glared at Tengen.
"Yeah." He said, looking confused but secretly smirking.
"Oh my! How sweet of you babe" you smiled, secretly sending him a glare once the lady looked away.
"Thank you so much for your kimono! And um If you don't mind me asking where's your granddaughter..?" You worriedly looked towards the lady as you thanked her.
"Well, she um...she didn't visit me and i haven't got any information about her ever since." The lady looked sad as she spoke about her granddaughter.
"But you can gladly keep it, just promise me you'll both visit me sometime if you can" ..
" I'm a lonely lady and i get depressed sometimes when i dont have company" she sadly let down tears of sadness.
"Aww! Please don't cry. I'll gladly do so! See me and my husban- i mean fiancé live in Osaka but we might come to Tokyo once in a while if we dont happen to move here" you smiled, almost crying at the situation the poor woman was in.
"You have such a pure soul, take good care of her, gentleman." She wiped her tears away as she smiled, gently.
"Thank you so much, miss...?" You thanked her as you bowed down.
"Its Hina, miss Hina but please call me grandma if thats okay with you" she smiled, waving her hand at you as you made your way out.
"Yes, definitely, grandma!" You smiled, waving back at her.

You were off to the mountains, walking besides Tengen through out the silent vast forest.
It was finally time to have a look at your dream house. Was it really going to happen?