Chapter Four ~ Well That's Peachy!

I actually thought it would have been easier to write the chapters since I had wrote the first book already, but not really, I had to rewrite this chapter so many times, and it's just on my nerves so I'm happy I'm finally done with it.

It might be slightly shorter than the other chapters, and I'm really sorry about that, lack of ideas in this chapter, but I do promise that the others will in fact be way longer than this one.

Chapter Four~Well That's Peachy!

Matt's Point of View

The cold water splashed on me, it was a hot day so the cold water felt amazing. I looked back at Marie who only stood half way into the water. "What are you waiting for?" I asked.

"It's cold." She laughed. "I don't know how you can just jump right in!"

"I'll admit, it is cold, but it's hot! The water feels good." I stated. Marie and I had decided to go to the beach for the day, then afterwards go and check up on Jimmy and Nicole to see if they were alright.

I let out a chuckle and made my way toward Marie. "Matt if you push me in the water or even splash me, I swear to God I will kill you!" Marie threatened, I simply laughed again. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her up.

"I'm not going to push or splash you!" I chuckled as I walked her out deeper into the water. "You were taking forever with coming into the water with me." She wrapped her arms securely around my neck and smiled, and then placed a kiss on my lips.

I wanted for us to stay like this forever, but I knew that everything always came to an end.

Marie's Point of View

I smiled at him; his hazel eyes sparkling as a smile pulled at him lips. He wasn't just the sweetest man I've ever known, but he was the most beautiful as well; I couldn't imagine my life without this man, he and I had been through so much. So many good memories together.

I always thought about the day Matt and I would start a family of our own; I never exactly talked to him about having kids, but I did talk to the girls about it, I wasn't looking for "the right time", I knew that right now was probably too early to be having kids.

He probably wasn't even ready for any, but I knew when he was that he was going to be an amazing father. "I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too." I smile, then place a kiss on his lips once again as he pulled the both of us under the water, I squeezed my eyes shut, as I held onto Matt, a smile pulling at his lips.

We pulled away when he brought us back up for air. "I hate you." I smiled and he chuckled.

"But I love you."

I pulled back my now wet hair, finally having enough time in the water. I took Matt's hand in mine and we walked back to shore. The warm and dry sand felt nice on my cold wet feet.

I sat down on my towel, Matt doing the same.

"I'm hungry-we should probably get something to eat before heading over to Jimmy and Nicole's house to see how they are." he nodded his head and smiled. "What are you smiling about?"

"Nothing really; you just look good wet is all." he chuckled. I gasped and slapped him on the chest with the back of my hand, he placed his hand where I had hit him as if I had hurt him-well, I probably did since he's wet.

SO SORRY THAT IT'S SHORT. I still hope you all liked it anyway. :) The chapter was mainly to help my friend @0nothingxtoxsay0 feel better, which I hope that it did. Please vote, and remember to comment your thoughts on this chapter even though it might not be many due to the shortness of it.