twenty-six.

:DD

.....

AND JUST LIKE that, the class went back to school. they woke up, sat in class, did hero stuff. just like any other normal day.

not for (y/n) though.

when the sleepover ended and they all returned to their dorm, she stared at her ceiling. thinking, 'did bakugou do that out of kindness or..?'

the very thought of bakugou doing that for her got her kicking her legs and giggling.

'what if maybe.. he liked me back..'

"(y/n)!" shouted mina. (y/n) flinches, "y-yeah?!" she turned to her in an awkward pose. "you've been dozing off for days lately! something on your mind?" she asked.

katsuki popped in her mind and she reddened, out of character, "no, the fuck you mean."

mina arched a brow, "(y/n)," she scoots a chair near (y/n), leaning over her ear, "got yourself a crush?"

(y/n) recoils, "mina! no, god where'd you get that?!" she hid her small smile. the pink skinned girl pouts, "chill, chill! just a joke." (y/n) giggles. kirishima barges in and calls, "(y/n), mina, come to the cafeteria! they have the special sandwiches!"

mina brightened up, "(y/n), let's go!" said mina, pulling on (y/n)'s arm. "i'll catch up!" she said as she watched mina wave bye.

her hands slid across the desk, laying her head down.

bakugou walked in, (y/n) surprisingly not hearing him. he walked up behind her, taking in her gentle features despite the ugly words that spill from her mouth, hair falling slowly to her face, eyelashes that bat prettily when they talk and her nose that he finds cute.

(y/n) turns her head down, facing the desk she says, "what the fuck is wrong with me?" she slaps the edge of her desk, "god."

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" a grouchy voice said behind you.

(y/n) jolted up, looking behind her, "k-kat! why the fuck are you here?"

that little nickname always made katsuki feel something in his belly. never told anyone about it though.

"why the fuck are you here, dipshit?" he asked back. "STOP SAYING THE SAME THING." (y/n) sighed in annoyance. the ash-blonde raised a brow, "you've been acting like you got a fucking stick up your ass, pret-"