nine.

✧||✧

✰||✰

✰||✰

chapter nine: class sleepover uwu

may. 22, fri.
3:55 PM

✿✿✿

—— after school, in front of momo's house

YOUR MOUTH WENT IN A 'O' SHAPE SEEING THE GIRL'S HOUSE. "what the FUCK THIS HOUSE IS SO FUCKING BIG!" you praised. "oh! hi (y/n)-chan! come in!" a sound said, which I think happen to be momo's.

the gates opened slowly and you stood still, amazed. you hopped your way in like a bunny, looking around. "HOLYYY SHIT THIS PLACE IS SO COOLIO!!" "hi (y/n)-chan!" momo waved in front of the entrance door, which happened to be a bit far so you jogged your way there.

a few weeks ago, you planned a sleepover for the whole class. they all agreed to have it at momo's house, surprisingly, bakugou was also able to come. maybe it was because of kirishima(it was). "hi momo! your house is SOOOO big! I think even a giant could fit!"

the ravenette chuckled, expecting the reaction. "well, some of them are already inside at my living room. let's go." momo grabbed your wrist and pulled you along with her.

"(y/n)!" the brunette called. "ochaaa! you were able to cooome!" you hugged her. she nodded. "and so was deku-kun!" she pointed at her back. "okay so," momo sat down. "only you, uraraka, midoriya, sero, todoroki and jirou are here at the moment. do you guys wanna play some board games while we wait for the others?"
"yes!"

"since everyone is here now, my chef has already cooked dinner. do guys want to eat yet?" the ravenette asked the class. "does your chef have any puss-" you slapped mineta.

"i'm not that hungry yet, it's only 6:45." mina said. "how about we eat at 7:20?" you suggested.

"yeah! sure!" the invisible girl agreed.

—— 7:24

"guys, i'm hungry." you informed. "then starve." said bakugou. "no thank you, i smell food." you sniffed, smelling something good. "well then, let's go to the dinner table!"

"WOOOOOWWW!" ochaco's mouth went 'o' shaped. "IT'S LIKE YOU'RE FROM THE ROYAL FAMILY IN UK!" you said. "tch. shuddup (l/n)! round face! It's just a dining table!" the ash-blonde said.

"IT'S JUST (A BOULDER) A DINNER TABLE!, IT'S A (A ROCK) LONG ONE!" you exclaimed. "can we eat already?"

"WHY AM I BESIDE HER?!" the boy with spikey hair complained. "because bakugou, that's the only place available." momo explained.

"unless, you would wanna go to the kiddie table?" todoroki suggested. "HAHAHAHA TODO I LOVE YOU!" you laughed loudly.

the chef/s came in with delicious smelling food. they set it down at the table, and you were basically drooling. "ew (l/n), put your saliva back in your mouth." bakugou's face scrunched up in disgust.

"i can't help it! it looks so yummy! it makes hungrier!" you said.

"let's eat!" you all said in unison. you grabbed the chicken you were targeting from the start and saw Bakugou get it as well. "THIS IS MY CHICKEN! HANDS OFF I'M HUNGRY!" you slapped his hand, getting the chicken and eating it peacefully.

"I GRABBED IT FIRST!" "NO! IT'S MINE!" you growled.

'(y/n)'s so scary when she's hungry..' the brunette though, eating slowly.

"(y/n)! BAKUGOU! WE ARE EATING AT THE YAOYOROZU HOUSEHOLD AND THIS IS NOT A PROPER BEHAVIOR! IT IS RIDICULOUS TO SEE YOU TWO FIGHT OVER A CHICKEN!"

❀❀❀

a/n :

honestly i feel bad for the chicken
u will be missed

double update cause I'm in a good mood

edit:

is it 'dinner table' or 'dining table'
i've actually been asking myself that for about 2 or 3 minutes

ok nvm i know now my mom told me the answer HAHAHAH