twelve.

✧||✧

✰||✰

✰||✰

chapter twelve: cuddles òwó

8:09 AM

✿✿✿

(y/n) WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF GIGGLING AND FLASHES. you stood up lazily, bakugou's grip around your waist loosening. you rubbed your sleepy eyes, yawning afterwards. you checked the time.

"bakugou, wake up. i'm hungry. the others might be awake too, waiting for us." you shook him slowly. "hmn, 5 more minutes." he said, in a raspy voice. his hands snaked around your waist, pulling you to him.

you blushed a little, not expecting the reaction. "okay okay," you went under the sheets again, cuddling.

—— 8:13

"wow guys! did you just see that?!"
"yeah we did!"

"i took a picture!"

"i caught it on camera!"

"did they do 'it'?!"

all these comments are all said in soft but loud voice.

"what-" you sat up. "oh hey guys, good morning." you yawned, still sleepy. "wait-" "why are you all here?" you pointed at everyone.

"well... since you guys weren't answering the door, we decided to let ourselves in." mina said. "and you can't believe what we just saw!" hagakure said excitedly.

"what? what was it?" you asked, getting a bit hyped. "here." hagakure handed her phone to you, seeing a picture of you and hakugou hugging. "oh, this." you handed it back. "yeah okay." "why are you calm? ribbit."

"aren't you gonna react like normal girls do? like; "oMg hOw dId yOu gEt tHat?" or "iTs nOt wHaT iT lOoKs lIkE!"" the brunette said. "i'm not like normal girls. i don't freak out like that."

"oh and it's because it took time for the firework to cuddle with me."

"and i'm pretty sure he got used to it." you turned to the ash-blonde, sleeping comfortably. "you didn't do anything right?" mina asked.

"oh no honey we fucked."

"WHAT!?" they all said.

"i'm kidding! if we did, we would be naked and this room would smell like shit." you laughed. "but if you did, i will ask bakugou for some body details." mineta said.

"(y/n)? what the fuck? what time is it?" he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "what." he said, more of a sentence than a question.

"WHY ARE THEY HERE?!" he shouted. "gee, don't shout."

"they were knocking on our door but we still were asleep so they let themselves in." you said.

"WHAT THE HELL EXTRAS! THAT MEANS YOU SAW-" he paused, face becoming a bit red. "GET OUT!"

"you sure do act like the normal girls ochaco was talking about."

"WHAT?!"

"are you okay? you look red. are you sick?" you said, leaning in, putting your forehead to his. his face getting more red.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! I'M PERFECTLY FINE!"

"you guys look like a couple. it's cute."

"SHUT UP!"

❀❀❀

a/n :

embarrassed katsuki is the reason I live