Chapter 2

He came in few seconds later and was just about to say something when he stopped in his track. There were mixed expressions on his face. Surprise first, then amusement. He wanted to say something but didn't know what to say. He just stood there staring at me while I just looked at him with a broad mischievous smile plastered on my face. I took the time to take in his features, he was a fine man. Light skinned with a chiseled jaw that wasn't so full of beards. There were just perfectly groomed. I loved the way he smiled. His lips were thin and fit perfectly on his face. His shoulders were broad, they looked like something that would be so comfortable to lean on. He was putting on a short sleeved shirt so it was easy for me to see his hairy arms. He finally sat down, turned to me and said "A pretty lady that lies."

Did he just call me pretty? I asked myself. It made me happy.

"Haven't you heard of Pretty Little Liars?" I asked him.

"So you do agree that pretty girls lie."

He sounded so chill. "No I don't." I said. "coincidentally, the seat is rightfully mine.

"Alright." He smiled.

Looking at him so closely now, I thought he looked so familiar. It felt like I had seen his face before but couldn't remember where and when. It was when we got talking that I knew he was based abroad and had come back for his younger sister's wedding. So there was no way I could have met him before now. I also got to find out from him that he was a doctor, a gynecologist to be precise.

I enjoyed his company. After the long hour flight, we reached our destination and had to go our separate ways. He asked for my number, and I gave it to him. He promised to give me a call when he got home as his phone was dead.  My cousin came for me, we said our good-byes and I left with my cousin to her apartment.

Guys! It's been a week and Mr "window seat" hasn't called. I checked my phone a million times and still no call from him came in. I needed to change my number but I was waiting for him to call so that I'd give him the new number. It was just the other night I was wondering what could have happened and why he hadn't called me yet that I remembered that the number I had given to him was the number I left back home. I didn't travel with the SIM Card. I don't know how I missed that up but I'm not going to think about that. Luckily for me, he told me the name of the hospital where he worked at and that's where I'm going to tomorrow. Please wish me luck.

Sorry for the long wait guys. This is the end of part 1. I hope you enjoyed it.  The second part will be coming up soon.please stay tuned! 

Don't forget to vote and comment 😘😍