Chapter 3

**PART TWO**
Finally I had been able to locate the hospital he worked at with my cousin's directives. It wasn't an easy find. Didn't they say when you are looking for something of value you have to go through hurdles? 😁

The hospital was soo big. I stood admiring it. I hadn't been all out since I arrived. My cousin who was a nurse was always at work and didn't have the time yet to take me sight seeing. Initially she didn't want me looking for Mr "window seat" on my own for fear of me getting lost, but I couldn't wait for her to be off her job before she could have my time. I needed to find this guy. I didn't want to think my village people followed me all the way here. It was while I stood admiring the building that it occurred to me that I actually had a problem. How was I supposed to find this guy in such a big complex as this? It only meant I needed to do one thing, ask questions.
Being an introvert, that was quite a herculean task for me as I always had to observe people's demeanor before asking them questions so I don't get pounced on verbally as was the norm back home.

Back home, you needed to first plead with passersby not to be angry before you asked them any questions. I looked around, the faces I saw were quite warm. They had smiles plastered on their faces and they were chatty too. I was going to ask a few persons and that should just be about that. It shouldn't be that difficult to find him.

I had only taken a step from where I stood when I heard my name faintly.

"Who knows me?" was what I asked myself. I turned around and I couldn't see any familiar faces.

"Chi-oma?" The person called again and I saw him, he waved at me like he wasn't sure. He was some feets away from me.
Aww! My name never sounded any better.
Lies!  In fact my name sounded like that was the first time he was pronouncing it. "Chioma" was such a common name. I'm sure he had heard the name a few times before we met so why was he calling it like that? I wondered. He soon got to where I stood.

"Hi Tobi." I smiled lightly. Uncle murdered my name and I wasn't about to allow him hear the end of it. Even I could pronounce his name properly "Oluwatobi Michael."

"Hi Chi-oma." He called me, smiling. "Forgive me. I know I didn't pronounce your name correctly. I'm sorry" he said clasping his palms.

"Oh it's okay"  I heard myself saying😏. I noticed his bag was hanging over his shoulder. "Going home"?

" Yea. I need to go rest. Was here all through the night? 

I just smiled. I knew he loved his job. While we were on voyage, when he talked about his profession, he did so with so much passion.

"What are you doing here by the way?" He asked. "You are the least person I expected to see here yet, however I'm happy you are here. I thought I lost you for a second. Was wondering how to go about it.  The number you gave me wasn't at all reachable."

"Yea. About that. Sorry. That's why I'm here. I remembered just few days ago that I had given you the number I left at home instead of the one I was with." I explained.

"Oh." He mouthed.

"Yea, so I thought I should come around since I got the name of the place you worked at. I felt it was the proper thing to do."

"That's okay. Shall we?" He said leading the way out. "There is a cafe by the corner. We could sit, grab breakfast and talk."

"Sure. You haven't had breakfast yet?" I looked at my phone. It was just an hour before noon.

"Yea... Was so preoccupied, didn't have the chance to go get breakfast from the hospital's canteen."

We were out now and close to the cafe. I could see it's bold inscription. The distance between the hospital and the cafe was just a "feather" throw. A stone would have pulled down the building. We soon entered the cafe, got seated and had breakfast brought to the table. He was having pancakes and eggs while I just had a cup of coffee in front of me. I had had breakfast before leaving the house.

"How are the registrations for your Master's program coming along?"

I was in the country for my Master's Program. It had always been my desire to do it in one of best schools and that was how I saw myself booking and boarding that flight. "Oh well...just great. I was at the school yesterday, started some registrations, which surprisingly were pretty smooth unlike what I had been used to...."

He laughed "I know right."

"Yea" I laughed too. "I'd be going back there on Monday anyways. That is when I was asked to return for the final step."

"Okay. That's good news. At least there is progress."

"Sure." By now he had finished eating.

"How has it been since you got here. Have you had a tour around?" He asked.

"Sadly, no" I responded. "I have just been to a few places around, my school and this hospital inclusive. I haven't even been to my sister's job yet. She has barely had the time to take me around." I shrugged.

"That's okay" He smiled. "I'd love to give you this tour. I did work as a tour guide for two years while I was still in college. I needed that extra bucks so I took up the job when I heard about it."

I was surprised and happy at the same time that he was offering to show me around. "Could this be......" I perished the thought immediately. My waiting season was even now waiting for me you can imagine that. I perished the idea because I was tired of imagining this particular fantasy. Fantasy of Mr "God's choice" coming my way. Plus it was just too early to be having such thoughts. We only just met and it's only tour he said he wants to tour. The way he stared at me and smiled wasn't helping matters at all. If I was a white girl I'm sure my face would have been pink already or was it red that the colour of their face used to turn to when they were blushing.

"Oh wow. That'd be great." I managed to say. I'm sure he knew the effect he had on me that he wickedly said, "You are even more pretty when you blush."

"My Goooood." I chuckled and bent my face in embarrassment. Was this a payback for what I did to him at the airport. He was doing well, really.

"When is this tour going to be?" I asked wanting to bring us back to the main thing we were discussing.

"Um tomorrow I guess. It's the weekend and I'd be a little free from work."

"Okay...." We finalised the arrangement. He was to come pick me up from my cousin's place. We did exchange contacts. This time I gave him the right one and got his too. It was time to leave. We walked out together. He flagged down a taxi for me and I got in while he went his way.

It was while I was in the taxi, thinking about what went on earlier that it clicked! I had seen Tobi before, countless times even and I wasn't sure he had seen me before because where I had been seeing him was in my dreams. Yes! His face wasn't always clear in my dreams because I would see him in a flash and that would be that. I guess that was why I couldn't figure that out sooner. I was amazed just thinking about it. The guy from my dreams was going to take me sight seeing! Could there be anything more exciting? I was ready for that.

The next day soon came and as expected and planned, it went perfectly. I got to see the beautiful places I read about and was only opportune to see on my phone. I hadn't even seen the whole country yet but I could agree it was so beautiful just from visiting the places I did.

Tobi was indeed an amazing tour guide.

I have smiled a million times just thinking about everything now while writing. I haven't told him yet that I had been seeing him in my dreams, I don't think I'd tell him  because that's quite creepy, maybe later I'd just keep it to myself while I enjoy this friendship.

And this is where I'd drop my pen for now. I'm so glad you read up until this point. You are the real MVP. I promise to take you through this journey as things unfold. Until then, BYE! 💋

There it is!  All of Part 2. I know I kept you all waiting for long so I decided to publish all of it the time you've been waiting. How is that for making up? 😊

I hope you enjoy the story and please don't forget to give me all the love. I'd have another story coming up soon. Please stay tuned! ❤💕