Prolouge: A Journey's Beginning

The school loomed over the entire area around it. Vanilla's Peak Academy. The best school in the Kingdom. Getting an invitation letter to go to this academy was a big deal. You were pretty much set for life. And there standing at the entrance was one of the students. Red Velvet The Ultimate Dog Trainer. He became pretty close with all of his many cake pups earning him this title. Some online even say he can speak to dogs. Who knows maybe he can.The meeting to see his other classmates was 8:00AM. It was 7:00AM right now. He had some time to see the school before meeting up.

Red Velvet: "Is this real?"

???: "Almost feels surreal doesn't it?"

Red Velvet: "Huh?"

He looked over at the girl standing next to her with bubblegum pink thick hair and a hairclip. She had a sword on her back which looked like a fencing sword.

Red Velvet: "Are you a student as well?"

Raspberry: "Yea I'm Raspberry!"

She had a kind of bubbly personality at first. So he lowered his guard since he was usually battling if he was away from his dogs.

Raspberry: "Let's head in together."

Red Velvet: "Yea...sure."

Red Velvet: (I never thought I would get invited here after all this time I spent with my dogs. But now that I'm here I shouldn't waste anytime. Let's head inside. The note said to meet up at the gym right?)

But then suddenly everything turned stark white and his vision suddenly disappeared. Next thing he saw was a classroom.

Red Velvet: "What the fuck-?"

There was a classroom. Iron plates on the walls. Cameras and monitors around the room. And all in all a very eerie and confusing room. And against the wall as a familiar pink haired girl.

Red Velvet: "R-raspberry?"

Raspberry: "My fucking head-"

She stood up, stumbling a bit. But after awhile she got to her feet.

Raspberry: "Where the hell are we?"

Red Velvet: "I have no clue-"

Raspberry: "Are we still at the school?"

Red Velvet: "I....don't know."

Raspberry: "Let's get out of here and look around..."

Red Velvet: (What's going on? This is so confusing.)

They left the classroom and walked down the corridor looking around. The walls were different colors. Lit up with LED lights most likely. At the end of the long hallway were two golden doors. When opened a shocking scene unfolded. There were the other 14 students standing there.

???: "Woah more people!?"

???: "This....is probably everyone."

???: "How can you tell?"

???: "16 is a good number for a class isn't it?"

???: "So basically you're just guessing?"

???: "An educated guess but yes."

Red Velvet: (So many people. With talents no less. So many spectacular people in one area. It's almost comforting.)

???: "Hey let's talk about what the hell is going on already!"

???: "Not yet."

???: "Not yet? What do you mean not yet!?"

???: "We have to introduce ourselves first."