Chapter 1: To Live is to Hurt Class Trial

**TRUTH BULLETS**

Monokukki File 1:
The Victim is Pastry the Ultimate Preacher. Killed in the Monokukki Trophy Room. The cause of death is blunt force trauma. The time of death was midnight. The Body was discovered at 8AM.

Bloody Mallet:
Bloody Mallet laying next to Pastry's Body. The blood was exclusively on the head.

Blood on Trophy Cases:
There was some blood on the initial cases but later we found out that there was more blood on other cases.

Cleaned Bloodstain:
There was a bloodstain cleaned up on the floor near the body.

Trophy Cases:
There wasn't alot of blood around the initial trophy cases. But when they switched There was more blood on other cases. The mallet came from this case.

Button for Trophy Cases:
This button switches the trophy cases in and out.

Note to Pastry:
Meet me in the Monokukki Trophy Room at midnight. Don't be late you religion obsessed bitch.

Book of Order:
This book seemed to be hidden. It had blood on one side.

Mysterious Watch:
Nothing was really found out about this. But it was a watch on Pastry's wrist.

Almond's Account:
He saw Pastry going back and forth from the 1st floor to Dormitory right before the dining hall closed.

Blackberry's Account:
Her and Adventurer stayed in their room the whole night sleeping.

Pancake's Account:
Around 12:30 he went into the movie theater to watch a movie.

Muddy Footprints:
Footprints coming out of the greenhouse covered with mud.

Pastry's Target Envelope:
Information exclusive to Red Velvet.

Bloody Sponge:
Sponge covered with blood in the Movie theater storage closet.

Bloody Sponge:Sponge covered with blood in the Movie theater storage closet

**CLASS TRIAL ALL RISE**

Monokukki: "Let's begin with a simple explanation of the class trial! You all will discuss and vote for whodunit! If the blackened is exposed then only they will receive punishment! But if you pick the wrong person...I'll punish everyone besides the blackened and they will be able to walk out freely! Okay that about does it for the preamble let's get started!"

Adventurer: "I'm not sure how we should begin.."

Pancake: "Me either! I've never been in a trial before."

Almond: "Let's discuss what the murder weapon was first."

Blackberry: "Yes we should start there."

Red Velvet: (So the class trial is starting huh. I need to do my best!)

**NONSTOP DEBATE**

Bullets:
Bloody Mallet
Book of Order
Trophy Cases

Dark Choco: "So what was there that could've been used as a weapon?"