🌸6: Clubs🌸

You and Haru were walking in the street to go to school, while you two chit-chatting Haru saw his three friends which is...

Osano, Ayato and Hanako. The boys you don't want to socialise with.

"Hey, It's them." Haru shakes your shoulders and you let out a deep sigh. "So? What are we going to do?" you rolled your eyes and Haru smiled. "Wait here!" Haru pushed you and fell on the ground, speechless.

"Hey!" Haru shouted and The three males turned around."Haru-senpai!" Hanako shouted and ran to him. "What are you doing here?" Osano crossed his arms. "Oh my sister and I saw you three walking? Are you going to school together?" He said and Three males nodded.

"Where is Y/n-senpai-" Hanako gasped as he saw the girl's face looking pretty mad at what Haru did to her. Osano and Ayato looked at her speechless, Then haru turned around and he saw sister on the ground. "Whoops! I pushed her ehe." Haru ran to her and helped the girl stand up.

You looked at your brother with an angry glare and Haru sweat dropped. "Please don't do that again..." You said while dusting your skirt and he nodded slowly. "Can we walk with them?" He said and you looked at him for a second before answering.

"Okay, we can walk with them because you are friends with them." You let a fake gentle smile and he nodded. "Then let's go!" Haru grabbed you and you yelped in surprise.

"Are you close with them!?" You whispered and Haru looked at you and smiled. "Yep, before you came here I made friends with them, and that bunch of boys yesterday."

"And honestly, I have two friends but they are faculty members, but actually boys. Two of them are a substitute nurse and Teacher i Heard the rumours that they will be going to be the original nurse and teacher in this school." Haru winked and you looked at him weirdly.

"Teacher? Nurse? Surely Haru is very close to the faculty?"  You thought. "Anyway, Y/n. Go talk with my friends, let them know about you." Haru pushed you again and you bumped into Ayato's Chest as he caught you in his arms.

Haru smirked and walked away with you four looking speechless again. Ayato blushed a little because of your body in his arms, your scent smells good, like marshmallow.

You looked at Ayato and got away in his arms and coughed "T-thanks for the catch." You looked away and he nodded.

"Senpai? Shall we go?" Hanako smiled and you nodded a little. His personality is like a childish attitude.

As you four walked, it was silent. Hanako can't handle it because it's awkward not talking to each other.

"S-so Y/n-senpai! You haven't gotten my name right?" The younger boy spoke and you looked at him and shook your head "No...I haven't."

"Well then! allow me to introduce myself, my name is Hanako Yamada. I am your grade below." Hanako smiled and you looked at him.

"Nice to meet you, Hanako." You let out a small smile and Hanako smiled widely while Ayato and Osano listened to them.

"Anyway... can you tell us about you?.." Osano spoke and you just stared at them.

"Uh? What do you want to know about me anyway?" You put your hand in your chest. "Like hobbies, Favourite food Or some information about you." Hanako smiled and you looked at them.

"My hobbies is Writing, Reading, and drawing. And my favorite food is Dumplings, Corn dogs and Tteokbokki." You smiled and Hanako tilted his head. "Tteokbokki?"

"It's a Korean dish." You said and he nodded, he was amazed about the dish. "Ohh! Can you tell me about korean? I wanna know!" Hanako exclaimed and you looked at him weirdly at his actions but you pretended it's fine for you, since they are your brother's friend.