🌸11:Cake🌸

"So?" Hu Feng asked, Overstretching his towards you. You were shocked and you can't deny it because you are his friend. You agreed and grabbed his hand in the process as you stood up.

This was shocking to the black hair male "Sure." You agreed to it even though you can't dance so you hope that you don't step in his shoes as if it was your mistake.

He dragged you on the dance floor and everyone was gasping to see you two are together while holding two of your hands.

“Look! My ships are real!”

“In the future they will become lovers?”

“They look so pretty! They are perfect because they are the most pretty and popular in the akademi!”

You and Hu feng had a irk mark on your heads because you are together, why don’t you all let them two dance peacefully?

He held your waist while you put a hand on his shoulder and both of your free hands are intertwined together, they’re so soft and warm.

Haru was smirking and a sign on his face was ‘I knew it, How cute.’ while dancing with Uekiya. You glared at him and Rolled your eyes.

Some people were switching their partners and you spun around and you didn’t like who it was.

It was the yandere guy.

Ayato Aishi.

“Y-you can dance?!” Your eyes are twitching and he gave you an emotionless face “Haru dragged me here.” He said, grabbing your hands and holding your fingers together, oh boy you don’t want to feel someone’s blood on his hand.

You were shaking now, you want to switch now and ayato noticed it. "Are you okay?" He said and you nodded with your fake smile.

You accidentally stepped on his foot and you apologized. Your inner self was crying because you can't dance and you want to get out of here.

And the music changed into something fun which you two distanced together.

"Ahaha, thanks for the dance-! Bye!" You ran and he was standing there, stunned.

"She's acting weird?" Ayato mumbled, putting his hand on his chin thinking about her actions, her expression.

If she knows that he was a killer in the school, he needs to kill her quickly, even if she was his friend's sibling.

You got in the bathroom alone, looking at yourself in the mirror. Your face has become so awful now.

"Ugh, I hope he doesn't know it. I pray for it. I won't tell you, he was a friend too…" you closed your eyes and held your chest.

You are still remembering your best friend from 10 years ago.

He saved you.

After you got kidnapped.

He is 6 Years older than you.

"When will I be able to see him?" You let a sad smile on yourself and sighed.

You put your expression to normal now until you heard on the outside that Uekiya will be giving a first cake to someone.

You got out of the bathroom and sat on the table with Hu Feng and Haru together.

"Wonder who she will give it to?" Haru tilted his head as he listened to the speech of Uekiya.

You looked at the clock and your eyes widened at how fast time passed. It was 8 pm.

'How long will this party keep going!?' you clenched your fist and sighed as you listened again.

The cake was covered in a cloth to surprise the design before slicing it. Uekiya's parents are beside the cake, holding the side of the cloth.