🌸14:Falling🌸

You were walking inside the school and a bunch of students were gossiping and fangirling to 'someone' who returned to the Akademi.

"What the heck is going on?" You knitted your eyebrow and Hu feng came to you. "Oh hey, it's weird today right?" He crossed his arms.

"Eh, probably someone came back to this school." Haru shrugged and you two looked at him weirdly. "You know who it is?" You spoke.

"Guess it in your classroom, sis." He winked and gave a goodbye wave to you and Hu Feng and you two froze as you two looked at each other.

"Let's talk later at lunch about this, tell me about it, okay?" Hu Feng smiled and you nodded.

He walked away in your sight and you crossed your arms. "I shall investigate my classroom." You walked in the western wing and you were alerted to someone was running in the right side as you turned around and you saw pink male haired drills holding a tray with a bunch of medicines.

"Hey, you might fall!-" before you finished your sentence, he tripped and before he fell on the floor you caught him holding on to his stomach gently, not caring that the medicines had fallen on the floor.

"Watch where you are going..." you looked at his pink eyes with your disappointed expression.

You two got eye contact and his eyes started widened as he recognized you from yesterday.

'Haru's younger sister!?' his heart stopped beating when she was holding on to his body with her one arm, how strong she is!?

"You better stand up or else I'll let you go." You cut him off by having his thoughts about you and he shivered at how cold you are and he backed away in the distance.

"S-sorry dear! I will pick those medicines-" you didn't speak as you picked the tray and picked the fallen medicine under the floor and you gave it to him. "T-thank you..."

You nodded and you didn't hesitate to talk to him because you were in a hurry to investigate the classroom.

"I haven't given her my name...I didn't know Haru's sister is actually like that..." he looked at the tray quietly, he was wrong about having thoughts about your attitude. He will just ask the students about you.

You opened the door as you looked around in the room and some girls and boys were in the classroom waiting for the new teacher and you glanced at Osano and Ayato and they noticed you and they looked at you with a widened eye.

"Y/n-chan you're here! Go sit and wait for the new handsome sensei!~" Hana called you while she was holding her phone.

You just nodded slowly and sat on the chair with your poker-faced expression again.

"What do they mean by the handsome sensei?" You glanced at Osano and he was shaking how your expression was very gloomy.

"And what happened to the boys' expressions except for the girls? They are like waiting for someone they love?" You spoke and Ayato said.

"A substitute teacher in class 3-2 will be returning here as a new teacher in our class after Fukahori-sensei quitted." He said and now you know when he mentioned the 'Substitute teacher' and a name popped into your mind that it was.

Mido rana!?

"Huh...?" Your face cursed and before you spoke a sound slide in the door heard in the classroom and the girls started gasping.

"Rana-sensei!!" The student girls start drooling and fangirling noises as the student boys just ignore them.

While you three, Ayato just gave him an emotionless look and Osano rolled his eyes and gave a groaned sound.