The big move

+ First Person +

The last box is finally in the apartment. I let out a big sigh as I watch the moving truck drive off. It's gotten pretty late and my stomach is growling. I bet not a single Restaurant is open at this hour, why did I decide to start the drive at 2 Pm? Doesn't really matter, I should find a 24/7 market before I starve. 

-

The beach in this city is so nice at night, it was definitely a good choice to move here.  I still haven't found something to eat- or wait, did I? That donut shop over there seems to still be open! I know, sweets for dinner aren't the best for me, but I don't really have a choice right now, so I quickly jog towards it and go inside. 

-

I was right, it IS still open! This place smells really nice and it's also cuddly warm in here. I walk up to the register and look at my options, since the employee or owner seems to be in the back right now. I'm looking at this particularly nice donut, it looks like strawberry cheesecake, when suddenly the little bell on the door rings and I flinch and look up at the young man who just walked in. He looks about my age and he's got fluffy, dark brown hair. He's pretty cute.. Nice to know there are attractive people in this city. He stand next to me and shouts for someone- "Sadie? You still here?" Hum, seems the person who works here must be named Sadie. Aaaand now the door to the back opens and a girl with blond hair that's dyed green at the bottom comes out to the register. That must be Sadie. She looks at the guy and asks: "The regular, Steven?" Ah, so the guy's name is Steven. Cool. He nods and says: "But put a strawberry cheesecake with it, 'kay?" Strawberry cheesecake? Awh, I wanted that! And the one on display is the last one! Sadie gets out a bag and puts some donuts in it, hands it to Steven, who gives her I think 5 dollars, and then he turns to me. "Here you go!" Steven says after he grabs into the bag and hands me the strawberry cheesecake donut. WHAT?! "Dude, what?! Let me pay you back I-" I say, as I try to grab my wallet, but Steven puts a hand on my arm and says: "No worries, you don't have to pay me back! Welcome to Beach City, by the way! I'm Steven!"  he smiles at me and I can't resist it. He looks too cute, I guess i'll accept it.. "...Thanks, Steven. I'm __, nice to meet you." He keeps smiling at me and Sadie says: "Steven, stop flirting with the newbie. I bet you he's not even unpacked, poor guy. I'm Sadie, by the way." I turn red at the thought that the cute guy I just met flirted with me and Sadie chuckles. "I did not flirt with him! -__, I'm so sorry, Sadie's just like that, she assumes I flirt with every guy I meet ever since I came out..." Steven says as he apologetically does a small bow and I can't help but chuckle too. My life here in Beach City has definitely taken to a great start.