The Victory of the Daleks [3]

"Would you care for some tea?" A Dalek asked.

Angela jumped when the Doctor smashed the tray to the ground.

"Stop this!" The Doctor shouted "What are you doing here? What do you want?"

"We seek only to help you." The Dalek proclaimed.

"To do what?"

"To win the war,"

"Really? Which war?"

"I do not understand,"

"This war, against the Nazis, or our war, the war against the rest of the universe, the war against all life-forms that are not Dalek?"

The Dalek looked the Doctor up and down "I do not understand. I am your soldier,"

"Oh, yeah? Okay. Okay!" The Doctor picked up a piece of metal causing Amy and Angela to widen their eyes in surprise. "Okay, soldier, defend yourself!" He hit the Dalek with the wrench.

"What the devil?" Churchill asked.

"You do not require tea?" The Dalek questioned as the Doctor continued to hit it.

"Stop him!" Professor Edwin exclaimed, "Prime Minister, please!"

"Doctor, what the devil? These machines are precious!" Churchill said.

"Come on!" The Doctor screamed at the Dalek. "Fight back! You want to, don't you? You know you do!"

"I must protest!" Professor Edwin shouted.

"What are you waiting for? Look. You hate me. You want to kill me. Well, go on! Kill me. Kill me!"

"Doctor!" Angela exclaimed as she moved between him and the Dalek.

"Please desist from striking me," The Dalek said "I am your soldier,"

The Doctor pushed Angela aside and once again began striking the Dalek "You...are...my...enemy! And I am yours! You are everything I despise. The worst thing in all creation. I've defeated you, time and time again I've defeated you. I sent you back into the void. I saved the whole of reality from you! I am the Doctor. And you are the Daleks!" The Doctor kicked the Dalek back.

The room was silent, Angela taking the Doctor's hand in her own to calm the raging storm within him.

The Dalek turned towards them "Correct. Review testimony,"

"I am the Doctor. And you are the Daleks!" A recording of the Doctor declared.

The Doctor moved Angela behind him "Testimony? What are you talking about, testimony?"

"Transmitting testimony now," A Dalek reported.

"Transmit what, where?"

"Testimony accepted!"

"Get back, all of you," The Doctor ordered.

"Marines! Marines! Get in here!" Churchill called out.

The Dalek turned and fired at the officers.

Angela covered her mouth in surprise as the two men fell, dead.

"Stop it! Stop it, please!" professor Edwin protested "What are you doing? You are my Ironsides!"

"We are the Daleks,"

"But I created you!"

"No," The Dalek fired at Professor Edwin's hand causing it to erupt in flames, revealing it to be a cyber arm. "We created you,"

"Victory! Victory! Victory!" The Daleks chanted as they disappeared.

"What just happened, Doctor?" Amy asked.