Peacefull Moments..

The day passed, GJ was doing everything YK was telling her to do as GJ told her that she will do everything she says and YK totally enjoying it.. although GJ was little hurt that YK was going with Jatin but she tried her best not to saw that to YK..

it was evening now & GJ was done with the shoot and YK just had her pack-up and she changed into casual and goes in GJ's room to say bye.. GJ was sitting on a chair closing her eyes..

YK smiles seeing her resting on chair : aap thak gaye ho??

GJ still with closed eyes in casual tone : haa thak to mai gai hai par shooting se zayada to tune muje thakaya hai.. sara stamina khatam kar diya tune to aaj..

YK knows what she means but her mind... her naughty mind took that in double meaning & her cheeks started heating up and she was blushing hard on just the thought of that..she closed her eyes & turns her face other side to hide it from GJ.. upon not getting any answer GJ open her eyes and saw in YK's direction, she noticed YK's flushed cheeks & her tries to surpress laugh.. GJ knew in a second what YK was thinking..

GJ with smile on her face : you have such a dirty mind I must say..

On GJ's this comment YK couldn't control herself & she burst into pile of laughter.. & in a second they both were laughing..

YK in between her laugh : ab.. me.. kya..karu..aap bol hi..ase..rahe..ho..

GJ laughing : nahi beta mene simple language me hi bola.. per muje nahi pata tha hamri bholi bhali mausam si dikhne vali ladki itni naughty bhi hai..

YK directly looking into her eyes, in a bold voice : You don't have slightest idea of how nasty I can be on romantic matters.. if you see me you won't believe it's the same sweet innocent Yukti... I'm a hopelessly romantic person..

( Writer's POV : From YK's some romantic insta stories & her likes on some postes as I'm following some of the same insta pages as her I've concluded this 🙈 so obviously In future I'm gonna use that in this story 🙈 be prepared 😉)

YK was directly looking into GJ's eyes and YK's heated gaze was making her nervous, GJ couldn't be able to maintain their heated eye contact & she breaks it and turns her face.. YK realise what she said & did, she straighten herself and open her mouth to say something at the same time Jatin opens the door.. ruining their moment..

JA slightly picking her head on GJ's room says : Yukti?? Tum ready ho? Hame nikla na hai..

Just then YK & GJ both remembered that she is going with Jatin, it was completely slipped out of their mind...

YK : ohh haa.. me.. vo.. haa me 2 min me ayi tum bahar ruko..

& Jatin again closed door & stands outside, YK was looking at GJ & GJ gave her smile..

YK with weak smile : kal milte hai gulks..

GJ nodded with smile & started using her phone, for a moment YK stands there & observes her.. she didn't had a upset face or sopiled mood, GJ noticed her still standing so she asked

GJ : kya hua Yukku? Kuch chahiye??

YK just shake her head in no & again she gave GJ a beautiful smile & went outside..

YK in mind : gulks ekdum normal lag rahi thi.. lagta hai unhe bura nahi laga, thank god..varna unhe bura lagta to muje unse zayada bura lagta..

YK & JA went on YK's car.. the journey was silent as both of them didn't know what to say.. they reached at one of the ice-cream parlour of Naigaon..they get down from car & both took a chair & seats there..