The watcher, the innocent, the guilty

A/N: okay so like, Im sorry to the person that requested this because I took way to long to make it and had no motivation, but it is here now because I'm overthinking members sharing districts.

Also I'm sorry this is so short I was in a drabble mood 🏋 

This is me taking one quote and my district theory and running with it 

________________________________________________________________

While unknown to most, Watchers do have families. They are told to never speak of them or let any of the outside districts see you with them. If found, most are taken, held for a ransom, to attempt to get someone out of the Maze. Watchers are told to never meet these demands, however terrible the consequences may be.

While unknown to most, one particular Watcher, a leader of sorts, had a younger sibling who she cared deeply about.

Known to most, Acho Che was sentenced to be issued into the Maze for the bombing of an agency owned by the Maze.

Unknown to all but two, someone would be joining him. Someone who committed no crime. Someone who had done nothing reprehensible.

...

Kyle Eff approached the elder sister of Acho three days before he was sent to be exiled to the Maze. 

Kyle Eff made a deal with a Watcher two days before Acho was sent to be exiled to the Maze.

Kyle Eff was transported into the Maze in secret by a watcher thirty minutes after Acho was sent to be exiled to the Maze.

Kyle Eff was knocked unconscious one hour after Acho was sent to be exiled to the Maze.

...

His name was Kyle, that was all he remembered, the person next to him was named Acho. They were in a long hallway made with bricks of stone. He shook Acho awake, he did not know where they were either.

 They walked along the hall for a while. A tripwire hook sounded, the noise of redstone clicked. He pushed Acho away from the tripwire, getting an arrow in the heel in the process.

 Acho helped him remove the arrow, Kyle insisted he was fine. Acho said he wanted to help in any way they could. Kyle tore some fabric off the grey hoodie they were wearing and tied it around his foot to not let the wound get infected.

They walked for a few more hours, before stopping at a dead end, deciding to rest and continue on the next day. 

The next morning when they awoke, there was no dead end anymore. The wall had seemingly moved to reveal what seemed like a small village. 

They had only took a step outside when three people had rushed to meet them. They introduced themselves as Owen, Magic, and Ayngel. Kyle responded with his own name, Acho followed suit.

This place seemed to be a sort of save haven, many had retreated here for safety after their old home was destroyed, it had a reliable source of food, and seemingly clean water. Far better then what the walls had to offer.

Maybe they could stay for a while.

Maybe they could be safe here.