~24~

Yeosang ♥️

Can we talk :Power_Jongho

Statue_yeosang: No

You don't have to talk to me just listen to me :Power_Jongho

Please let's meet up please :Power_Jongho

Statue_yeosang: I don't want to talk to you

Please :Power_Jongho

Statue_yeosang: leave me alone

Fine if you don't want to meet up then I will still tell you :Power_Jongho

Statue_yeosang: stop

Power_Jongho
I know that I hurt you because I was scared. Because I was worried about what people would say and what would happen if we told people. I didn't want things to change and I know that we were here before, where you want to say something. But I say no because I'm scared and I don't know if I could handle the hate that would come with it. I know that if we had each other we could get through anything together. I was scared of what it would do to my career and didn't think about how you were willing to risk your career to tell the people that we are together. I know that we have friends that would support us, but I didn't think that was enough. But after realizing that I could have lost you, I was stupid and not thinking about you but worrying about me. After feeling this pain, thinking that I would lose you hurts me worse than anything I had thought about losing the person that I love, who cares about leaving me because of my stupidity.

:Power_Jongho
I love you and I don't want to lose you. Please give me another chance. I know I messed up. I am a horrible boyfriend and I want to make it up,please.

:Power_Jongho
Take your time, don't worry I'll wait forever if that what it'll take for you to forgive me.

Read

..................................................................................

Power_Jongho

Give me a chance

Give me a chance

435,840 like comments disabled

San_Choi