Freedom?

Life is given to me, a new experience offered to lead me. Freedom points the way to a new place to explore, curiosity convinced me to follow the course.

Fate, however, got mad at me, it dragged me from the joys I'd hardly seen, pulling me to the pits below.

I only wanted to be one of you, but alas that wasn't what fate had for me. Now I drift in darkness as I wonder if I'll ever be free.

Death, pain, worthlessness, they guard the door to freedom I once had, now I'm in darkness to suffer a fate no one will understand.

Comrades are falling, starved, and torn, we don't have homes, health, or a name to own. Soon the sparks give up hope, going to the AllSpark willingly instead of suffering for all to see.

The ground cracks as the sparks cry, and yet no one is willing to save their lives. I fall to the ground, Energon spills, I want to scream, but the energy has left me.

There must be another way to free us all and evacuate. Yet that won't help us for very long. If we don't take down the council, all the innocent sparks will die, I won't let this continue, not while I'm alive.

From one pit to another, I fight to live, but I slowly die by every spark I squish. I wanted to help them, and yet here I am, killing my brethren until I'm recognized and praised.

Finally, I can tell them all, we suffer, die, starve, fight, we need help, we need to stop this all. I'm giving hope to my brethren while the rich shake, they know that leaving us like this is a crime, and yet they choose to turn a blind eye.

Why are they ignoring us? Why do they cover their ears? Why do they run away? We'll have to seek justice another way. I'm tired of this unfair law, we need to stop, and end it all, I gain more allies and soon we rise, freedom will be ours no matter the price.

Then a young spark comes to me, he's of the higher class, and yet he's so kind to me. He wants to learn more about the cause we run, my spark softens and I let him in, despite the warnings the others give.

We become friends, even brothers, I trust him more than the others. We speak of freedom, we make our plans, I've never felt safer with him as my friend.

What's wrong? You don't like my ideas? You do realize this is the only way to prevail. Peace? I wish! I know better than to try, they hate my brethren, they won't listen to logic, they won't give up their evil ways, we need to fight, that's the only way.

We stand before our oppressors, I tell them what they ought to know. We can't continue to suffer, we can't continue to hide or die, if they refuse to change and help the lower class, I'll gladly take over and make a stand.

Wait... What? Why are you betraying me? I thought we were on the same team. You're of the middle class, you don't know our pain, why are you just brushing this away?

The council decided to make you a prime!? How am I supposed to get justice for my kind? Everything will stay the same! I should have never trusted you, you never saw it my way.

A war has started, we must break free of our chains. Bots are dying, suffering, paying for their ways. Why are you calling us evil? You all were the ones to push us over the edge, we just want to be equals like you, is that so bad?