Cast

Honestly this is sorta to help me remember. I'm not gonna lie. So I don't like to use faces as my characters because I like for my readers to image what they look like. Yeh they may have some description but I want you to picture them.

Alexus J. Randle: She is the main character in the book. She is 16 years old and was put in Foster care after her parents gave her powers. She has brown hair, honey skin tone, and green eyes. She likes girls not guys and is always trying to fight for herself and the innocent. 

"I know what I did, but honestly I don't give a fucking shit. At least all the innocent people getting hurt are safe now; no Regrets."

Mr. John Donovan: Foster Parent and grade a asshole. He is abusive and part of the reason Alexus does what she does. He is a big man and the definition of toxic masculinity.

"You caused everything in my life to be flushed down the toilet. You will pay for that one way or another"

Officer Victoria Browian: Police officer who has stayed by Alexus's side. She has brown hair like Alexus and a darker honey skin tone, she also has green, hazel eyes. She is very muscular and a really kind person.

"Come on Alexus, you can't throw away your whole life. I know it may seem like the end but you will stay strong ok just please come with me, please."

Anas Timber: School bully, Alexus has enough and beats him up. He is really lame and is in chess club; overall not so nice. 

" This is what you get for knocking out my last baby tooth"

Allison Declan: She is a bright, happy, younger girl. She is always there for Alexus and is like a little sister. 

"You know when my parents get out, I want you to come with me. Because I love you and your silliness."

I will add more as more of my own characters if I decide to make some more.