If only

It was me and Draco's two year anniversary and I was so excited. He said he had something very special planned for today. Today I woke up to the smell of bacon and toast with eggs. I look to my bed side table and see a plate of breakfast with pumpkin juice sitting there with a little note off to the side which read.

  𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑓𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑑. 𝑊𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑝 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝐼 𝑎𝑠𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑓'𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡. 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔.

~𝐷𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑜

He is such a sweetheart. I start getting dressed and putting my robes on but I made the skirt more short to tease him and I did magic to my hair to have my favorite hairstyle.

I finished the breakfast and grabbed my bags and headed out to the great hall to meet Draco. When I got there I saw Draco eating peacefully. Then I saw Pansy looking at him dreamingly but I wasn't going to let her ruin this day so I just rolled my eyes and walked over to Draco.

The thing is Pansy has been very obviously in love with Draco ever since first year and it is now 4th year. But clearly he didn't like her back or else she would've been the one sitting on his lap right now.

I turn my head over to Draco and say, "Hello darling thank you for the breakfast in bed today." He kissed me tenderly and said, "It's no problem my love today is all about us. And speaking of us I got you a present." He was so excited for me to open it. I took it from his hands and pouted, "I thought we agreed no presents and I didn't get you one and now I feel bad."

"Hey don't worry about it. It was a surprise. Don't feel bad now come onnn open ittt." I giggled and thought 'it's so cute how he acts like a kid sometimes'. He coughed and straighten his poster as some people were now looking at him. But when he did that I felt something grow and noticed someone was a bit too excited.

I opened the box and saw a beautiful diamond necklace. It was stunning.

He whispered in my ear and said , "Wear your most stunning dress with this necklace when classes are over and meet my at the astronomy tower at 11pm."

Then he walked off to go to class. Me and ron met up to go to our classes. He was like a brother to me and as for him I was like a sister.

After all of my classes I did my work and studied a bit before I had to get ready for the astronomy tower. Once it was time I got ready and headed over there.

When I opened the door to the tower I heard a couple hard core making out so I tried to avoid looking at them but when I saw the platinum blond hair I instantly knew who it was.

I turn my head and saw Draco kissing Pansy of all people. I gasped and dropped a gift that I got for him as I was planning on surprising him too. When they heard the noise Draco stopped kissing her and pushed her away stunned and she mumbled something which made him pull her back in but he turned his head and instantly let go of her when he saw me standing there.

"Darling it's not what it looks like." "Mhm yeah right so you weren't snogging Pansy a few seconds ago."

He stuttered and I chuckled, "Yeah that's what I thought. Pansy I didn't expect any less From you. But you Draco I'm disappointed. I mean come on. On our two year anniversary of all days." He looked hurt and shocked but I couldn't care less.

"Clearly he loves me more since he cheated on you so why don't you go away and let us continue." Pansy said then smiled. I walked up to her and punched her square in the face.

' That felt good ' I thought.

"Whatever you two deserve each other."

I walked out of there leaving the present. I heard Draco telling me to wait and that he can explain but I don't want an explanation because I clearly already saw what happened. I walked to the Gryffindor common room and snuck in to go talk to Ron.

Ron comforted me and let me sleep over seeing I was in no shape to sleep by myself. He hugged me and told me everything was going to bed ok while I was sobbing. I calmed down though thanks to Ron. I appreciate him so much he always cheers me up when I'm sad.

I'll be ok without him. Ugh I have to see him and face him tomorrow as we are potion partners. Great.

852 words