My love

I was balling my eyes out in my room due to the death of Cedric. He was like my brother. His dad was my second father. We had such fun times together even though I was a couple years younger than him. He took me to the yule ball because I had no date.

He made picnics in the astronomy tower whenever I was sad. He taught me quidditch. We did everything together. Even though I was in Slytherin and he was in Hufflepuff we were still close.

I heard a soft knock at my door and I managed to say who is it because my breathing and I heard a soft, "It's me my love."

Draco

  "Oh um come in." I tried to make myself look some what presentable.

It didn't work

  "Oh my.. it's ok darling come here you can let out your emotions I'm right here." Draco said that while putting the food and sweets he bought me down on a table then running towards me.

  I started crying even more. He get under the covers so I could cuddle into him. Draco started rubbing circles on my back because I was laying on top of him.

  "Do you want to talk about it darling." "Mm-mm"

"Alright my love."

He continued to rub circles on my back and it calmed me down then shortly after I fell asleep. He slowly got out of bed to set up the food and a movie.

  About an hour later I woke up to him doing the final touches. He changed into some sweat pants and a jumper. "Draco what is this." I said with a smile.

  "Well I know you were feeling sad so I decided to surprise you with some food and a movie," He said nervously. "Do you like it?"

  "Of course I mean I love it. Thank you so much."

  "Anything to make you happy my love."