Miles

It was a rainy day and you and Draco were in potions class working on class work together. He had his left hand on your thigh while you both were working. Both stealing glances of each other at times.

"Alright class dismissed." Snape said. Thankfully you and Draco had a free class so you spent it together at the quidditch field. You we're going to play 1v1. "Your going to lose Malfoy." I said with a smirk. "You wish (l/n)." He said as he returned the smirk.

  You both kicked of the ground and magically brought the quaffle towards you both. You had the ball tightly tucked next to you. As you reached back your arm to throw the ball Draco took it out of your hands and sped to your hoop. Flying as fast as you can to get to him, you barely made it on time as you kicked the ball away from the hoop as he was about to score.

  "What we're you saying now Draco?" I said then laughed. We flew to the ground and just started walking. Finding yourself in the forbidden forest a couple of minutes later. You looked up at the trees as you two were in a comfortable silence.

  You then spotted bow truckles. You run up to the tree and extended your hand slowly seeing as they like you, they let you put your hand close to them. One liked you in particular. Something about you made the little guy like you so you brought him to Draco as they both looked at each other in awe. When Draco was trying to get close the bow truckle stated flinging it arm everywhere to keep Draco away from me.

  I laughed and brought the little guy close up to my face to get a good look at him. "I'm going to name him Miles I heard it means soldier in Latin and this guy is a fighter." I said. "I like that name it suits him." And with that Miles went on my shoulder and walked back to Hogwarts for our next class hand in hand with miles on my shoulder death glaring Draco at times.

                                                                    367 words