Chapter Seven: We Found Her!

Okay, so I don't want to go through the trouble of Lucy's memory lapsing and stuff like that, I'm just going to mention that she's here and then the next chapter will be like a timeskip!

❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧❧

Juvia's POV

        "Oh, Juvia is so glad Gray-sama is coming back!" I squealed. I then saw Lucy, quietly walking into our guild. 

        "Hello, Juvia! How was your date with Gray?" I grinned, and she took that as a 'good.' Then she sat next to me and Levy.

        "Juvia was wondering, where were you?"

        "I went on a mission. I have some jewels for my rent, too," she replied. In mere seconds, the rest of Team Natsu arrived. 

        "Gray-sama!" I shouted. He took me in his arms, and I blushed.

Gray's POV

Why did I take her in my arms? No no no, that's not going to look good.

        "Gray, how are you feeling?"

        "Fine," I responded.

        "Want to go somewhere more private?" He nodded.

        "Ummm, Juvia, thanks for not saying anything to Lucy."

        "What?"

        "Well, you know, she doesn't want to be called Love Rival anymore, does she?"

        "Yeah, because--oh, I can't tell you, sorry. Anyways, how is Natsu-san and Wendy and Erza-san?"

        "They're all pretty good."

        "Ice Princess!" Natsu called me. 

        "Lucy needs you!" I saw Juvia boil with anger, but I squeezed her hand and she felt okay.

        "Who's that man?" she asked.