Chapter Nine: Hailstorm

Juvia's POV

"Ah!" I shouted in to the guild, my face red in embarrassment.

"What happened, Juvia?" Lucy asked.

"Too embarrassing..."

"She's not going to tell us, Mira," Lucy said, disappointed. I left to my dorm room and hugged on of my Gray dolls.

"I can't believe it! I still don't!" I shouted into my pillow, squealing in delight.

"It's so pretty outside!" I heard a voice shout. I looked out the window, and saw little balls of frozen rain. Hail?

"This is different. Why is there a hailstorm?" Erza asked as she came into my room.

"I don't know, Erza-san. I normally make rain."

"Does it have something to do with Gray?" she asked.

"Erza-san!" I blushed red. She shrugged her shoulders.

"But you know, Erza-san, he, uh, kissed me." She turned around, her face shining and bright.

"Finally! He took such a long time to confess his feelings!" She hugged me tight, and I fell back on to the bed. Me and Erza talked, and soon all the girls were invited and we spent the day in my room.

Gray's POV

"Took you long enough, Ice Princess."

"What are you talking about, Flamebrain? You can't confess your own feelings to Lucy!"

"Shut up, droopy-eyes!"

"Same, slanty-eyes!"

"If you both don't shut up, I will feed you to a sea serpent!" We stayed quiet after the warning from Erza.

"You know, Gray, Natsu, there's an amusement park sort of couples night. You both better come otherwise I will make sure you don't see the light of tomorrow," Mira suggested and threatened.

"Yes, Mira." Natsu and I stayed quiet and I eventually agreed, thinking I was ready for Juvia.