Chapter Eight: You Kidding Me?

Gray's POV

After introducing Natsu to Lucy again, me and Juvia walked together, getting ready to eat at that new restaurant. Juvia decided to change her clothes into a blue dress (why did she only wear blue?) and then we left. We had a nice day, with her fawning all over me, but I was fine with that. She made me laugh and smile a lot, so she took that as an accomplishment as well.

"Juvia-chan!" I turned around to see Lyon beckoning Juvia.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Lyon-sama, that I do not want to be called Juvia-chan?" Juvia's talking in the first person?

"Sorry, Juvia."

"Lyon, what are you doing here?" I asked curtly.

"Well what do you think? I'm here to see Juvia, of course."

"You kidding me? Okay, Juvia, you can go with him if you want. Sorry for ruining your date," I responded angrily.

"Gray-sama, I do not want to go on a date with Lyon. I'd rather be with you," she replied, hearts in her eyes.

"I know that, but Lyon doesn't seem to realize that. He doesn't realize it applies to both of us," I added. Juvia suddenly pulled herself up, as if scared, but she was blushing.

Juvia's POV

"Did Gray-sama just confess to Juvia?" I asked out loud.

"You bastard! She's mine, mine only!" Lyon yelled.

"She's not property! She's part of our guild!" Gray and Lyon got into their stances and were ready to fight.

"Please do not fight! For Juvia's sake, please do not fight!" I screamed at the two. Lyon left, and Chelia glared at me.

"Let's go, Gray-sama." We walked together until we were almost at the guild.

"Gray-sama, did you really mean th—" I was cut off by something spongey, and I realized that it was...Gray-sama? He then pulled away from me, blushing, and running away.

Did Gray-sama just...kiss me?