Introduction

Hello everyone, this is a short intro. If you don't wanna read it feel free to head to the next chapter for what you came for.

To contact me dm is the best way, but you can always comment on this page if you have a request. If you comment on other pages in the book it might be harder for me to see so I highly recommend commenting here for requests.

Everything in this book is fiction, no one knows what happens behind closed doors. While I try to write realistically, everything in this book is made up. Although the characters may be used from the real world they are characters as soon as they made it into one of my stories. I expect you as a reader to treat them like characters, not like they are the actual person they are based off of. If stories about real life people make you uncomfortable please don't read this book.

LGBTQA+ safe place, if you start harassing or doing other things of that nature I will delete comments and block if necessary. I recommend you see yourself out first instead.

This is my first time writing one shots and fan fiction in general. I wanted to start with a book like this so I could improve myself before writing a whole book on one story. I already have the plans and some scenes written for said book though, I hope it will come out soon. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that this is a learning experience for me so please try to educate me if I mess up.

I don't know how this book will turn out, but I'm going to try to write smuts. Please go easy on me. I am super nervous and will do rewrites for chapters if needed. My goal is to be able to write good smuts for the book I'm currently working on.

Side note: I don't see myself writing any "x reader" fan fiction as I have a hard time reading it, it's just not for me. I'm very sorry if you came here looking for that.