Clumsy (Minho x Jisung)

Scissors made the only noise in the room, as the students continued working hard. Jeongin and Jisung were staying after class to help their math teacher decorate and prepare materials for her room. She had just gotten halfway through the multitude of stacked tests on her desk.

"Okay guys, I'm gonna run to the restroom real quick, I'll be back in a little bit." She proceeded to swiftly exit the room.

Jisung turned to Jeongin. "Do you really think she'll give us extra credit for helping her?"

"I sure hope so," Jeongin sighed, "I haven't gotten a one hundred on any math tests this year, so I kinda need it." He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly at his failure.

"True you definitely do need it," Jisung joked.

Jeongin clicked his tongue and went back to cutting out the laminated papers. Jisung placed down his finished cutouts. Having nothing else to do, Jisung's mind started to wander. He recently had his eyes on someone he saw Seungmin talking to in the hallway. Jisung was pretty sure his name was Minho, and Minho appeared to be close to Seungmin. The sight of Minho laughing at something Seungmin said replayed in his head.

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Hey! Don't just stare off into space!"

Jisung blinked away his thoughts. "Oh sorry Innie, I didn't even realize."

Jeongin slightly shook his head at the nickname. "Staple this border she wanted on the wall." Jeongin pointed towards the wall the teacher spoke about earlier.

Jisung grabbed the border saying, "This thing?" He then glanced up at the wall. "But you're taller. Why don't you do it?"

"It's your punishment for zoning out," Jeongin narrowed his eyes.

Jisung knew he was mad so decided not to argue more. "Fine." Looking around for a way to reach the top part of the wall Jisung said, "Hmmmm I guess I can use this chair."

Jeongin looked at the chair in question. "It looks a little unstable, are you sure? You know how accident prone you are."

Jisung stared at the chair once again. "It will be fine." He got up on the chair, slowly standing up. "Look, I'm already on it." He pulled a superhero pose on the chair in question, in order to further prove his point.

Jeongin sighed, "I guess".

***

Minho was pissed, how could the teacher sign him up for something so stupid? He stormed through the school hallways heading for the underclassmen wing. Finally finding her classroom, he abruptly opened the door getting ready to yell at the teacher. Instead, he only saw two underclassmen.

A startled Jisung screamed as he fell from the chair to the floor, landing on his butt. He angrily thought, "who the hell barges in here like-'' but his thoughts were cut off when he looked in the doorway seeing Minho. He just stood there in the doorway, and Jisung couldn't figure out how to look away. He studied him making sure not to forget a single detail of Minho. The guy he had been desperately trying to get a better view of through his memories.

Minho was alarmed at the scene in front of him. He moved forward to help the fallen boy, stopping when the boy's head tilted up to look at him. All of his thoughts vanished as his eyes locked onto Jisung's. His anger dissipated. Minho was pulled back to reality when Jeongin cleared his throat.

He moved to help Jisung up while apologizing. "I shouldn't have been so aggressive-" He dragged out the last word at the sight before him. Jisung had quickly scrambled to get up off the floor as Minho got closer. Minho was confused by the strong reaction. Had he really scared this boy that much? Fearing that that might be the case, Minho decided it was maybe time for him to leave.